Full figure 【CLOSED】John Wick (John Wick 2) —— TORIBOX + Headsculpt+ Accessories

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've told you over and over again that I bought a spot for number 45, but it hasn't been updated, please update it quickly

According to toribox website.

This project is on hold. Taking 4 years.
Annoying
Screenshot_20230713_155118_Chrome.jpg

I got answer from toribox that NightT47 didnt pay for other previous projects(its in mass production), all his project is stopped and only will be continue after payment.

come on.

headsculpt list will up remaking on weekends and start taking balance, after collecting will start shipping in this month

Thank you

I am looking for a spot.
If anyone has one for sell please contact me, thanks

Sample update:

This is the 1st sample review, except full shape need do some adjust, many details were wrong or miss, I will point out the adjustment I feedback to Yunsil in next posts
IMG_9053.jpg

*suits fabric and color

Reference from movies and pictures I think jacket pants vest and shirt T can use more silk likely fabrice make them more reflect. Especially shirt, I think it more like silk so the color is more light bule in the film.

And black suit is more like dark grey in the light.

图片1.png

*Jacket

Base shape not change, need add shoulders and sleeves wideer depends on arms.

*2nd button lower to here
图片2.png

*Chest pocket reduce from the side far from sleeves sew line
图片3.png

*details add on the edge of collar
图片4.png
图片5.png

Pants

need lower the wister line to here,need see half belt in the front;,need check if reduce the length of the pants or not
图片6.png

*trouser legs and waister wider,(may need add a fat pack on the waist)
图片7.png

Shirt

*Sleeves wrist is different from jacket, need use red square buttons to repalce(this part may need make by my own)
图片8.png

图片9.png

Vest

*Pockets position need adjust here:
图片10.png

图片11.png

*Sew line need adjust lower( than chest pocket)
图片12.png

*Collar conrner can be more straight

图片13.png

*vest collar details , this is still depends

图片14.png

headsculpt update:
unpaint & painted reference:
3.jpg

I will check and combine the list with sweater ver in holiday thesedays and repost here and info each palyer

headsculpt update:
unpaint & painted reference:
View attachment 470224

I will check and combine the list with sweater ver in holiday thesedays and repost here and info each palyer

Could I please get a refund on the general hand set I bought?

$63 paid July 2022.

Sorry to hijack this thread but I’ve messaged both your Instagram accounts for well over a year with no response.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back