Full figure 【CLOSED】Phoenix Joker Subway Outfit - Yunsil

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the thread is pretty dormant but I thought I'd post my in progress Joker using this outfit.

In my opinion the quintessential scene of the movie is the dancing scene in the bathroom after the subway murders. His transformative scene. That being said it's my most wanted version of this character.

In using the Dean Tolliver sculpt, painted and haired by Jacob Rahmier. I sculpted and printed my own hands to match specific poses from the film.

The hands attach magnetically. I had to cut down the arms to make room for the forearm section of the hands (for the seamless wrist look) and I attached magnets into the arms of the figure.

Screenshot_20230812_132231_Google.jpg
DSC02066.JPG
DSC02069.JPG
Screenshot_20230812_134444_Google.jpg
DSC02070.JPG
DSC02071.JPG

I know the thread is pretty dormant but I thought I'd post my in progress Joker using this outfit.

In my opinion the quintessential scene of the movie is the dancing scene in the bathroom after the subway murders. His transformative scene. That being said it's my most wanted version of this character.

In using the Dean Tolliver sculpt, painted and haired by Jacob Rahmier. I sculpted and printed my own hands to match specific poses from the film.

The hands attach magnetically. I had to cut down the arms to make room for the forearm section of the hands (for the seamless wrist look) and I attached magnets into the arms of the figure.

View attachment 463053View attachment 463054View attachment 463055View attachment 463056View attachment 463057View attachment 463059
I need those hands Andy! Do you sell them?

Back