Full figure 【CLOSED】Phoenix Joker Subway Outfit - Yunsil

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please, can I ask what the real name of this part of fabric? And how it's made?
PATCH.jpg

Hello!

With permission from @v_collectibles , I would like to just drop this here that I am collecting interest for carnival/clown sculptures for Arthur/Joker. For those that prefer to display the entire yunsil set or have the option instead of the subway/bathroom look since there hasn't been a sculpture created for this specific look besides toys era's.

I have spoken to Creg Customs/Dean Tolliver Studios and he has agreed to the sculpture by altering a sculpt from his previous work.

Details:
Interest list minimum for the project to start: 10.

Initial quote for sculpture: $115 before shipping.

Sculpture:
It is intended for the cap to be bald for real hair placement.

It is also TBD, but the sculptor has mentioned making the sculpture separated into three pieces (head, cap, and nose) for a more realistic look instead of 1 complete piece.

Note:

Someone within the interest list has also stated of liking the option to have the subway look without the hat and nose so if there is interest for that as well, I can bring it up to Creg custom's attention.

1684809595255.png

If there are any questions, feel free to PM me, or if you would like me to try to relay a message to the sculptor.

List:
1. joker_custom (IG)
2. j.j0kerxx (IG)
3. Riley Stark (FB)
4. Nick Scott (FB)
5. distortion_enterprises (IG)
6. ringoyau

tumblr_c6efcee6570a4187676b0cc3265f6b4c_56fc0fba_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Hello!

With permission from @v_collectibles , I would like to just drop this here that I am collecting interest for carnival/clown sculptures for Arthur/Joker. For those that prefer to display the entire yunsil set or have the option instead of the subway/bathroom look since there hasn't been a sculpture created for this specific look besides toys era's.

I have spoken to Creg Customs/Dean Tolliver Studios and he has agreed to the sculpture by altering a sculpt from his previous work.

Details:
Interest list minimum for the project to start: 10.

Initial quote for sculpture: $115 before shipping.

Sculpture:
It is intended for the cap to be bald for real hair placement.

It is also TBD, but the sculptor has mentioned making the sculpture separated into three pieces (head, cap, and nose) for a more realistic look instead of 1 complete piece.

Note:

Someone within the interest list has also stated of liking the option to have the subway look without the hat and nose so if there is interest for that as well, I can bring it up to Creg custom's attention.

View attachment 459566
If there are any questions, feel free to PM me, or if you would like me to try to relay a message to the sculptor.

List:
1. joker_custom (IG)
2. j.j0kerxx (IG)
3. Riley Stark (FB)
4. Nick Scott (FB)
5. distortion_enterprises (IG)

View attachment 459565
Interested to join

Back