【HARRY POTTER】Severus Snape headsculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyX_S

Reaction score
'Always.'

SEVERUS SNAPE by Alan Rickman in <HARRY POTTER> Series

WechatIMG779.jpeg

Hey guys,

For all 1/6 Harry Potter fans, it's a pity that we haven't seen many custom head sculpts of high quality in the market for so many successful characters of this renowned IP - PROFESSOR SNAPE would undoubtedly be one of them.

Therefore, I'm gauging interest of a run for the Professor Snape head sculpt made by TF STUDIO. It will be a complete version for all of you - all the work of sculpting, painting and hair rooting will be finished here before shipping. The lead time is 1 month after taking deposit. It could be fit for Star Ace Toys SA0081, or you can try on the upcoming Toribox suit.

TF STUDIO is a rising star in local 1/6 custom market, known for its stunning painting work and full-set capability. For your reference, I'm attaching some pictures of the WIP and final sample here.

WechatIMG780.jpeg

--- On-hand actuals ---
WechatIMG782.jpeg

The sample has already been completed, and at least 5 ppl will be needed to start this run for mass production. Please PM if interested.

< Interest List >
1. Andy

With your participation, more details will be coming later in a thread in <Active Projects> section.

Hope we can make it. Thank you guys in advance! 🥳

Last edited:
Looks incredible! If I still had my Star Ace figure I probably would've jumped on this. Good luck with the run!

Back