Full figure [PROJECT BOOKED] Jurassic Park - Dr. Ellie Sattler [TORIBOX] [DAIQZ] [SOLD OUT]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bravomite

Freaked Out!
Premium Member
Reaction score
TORIBOX/YUNSIL 1/6 scale clothing run for Dr. Ellie Sattler from Jurassic Park.

Clothing run booked with Yunsil on 1 June 2023 and sample scheduled for July 2024

Head sculpt commission booked with DaiQz 10 August 2023

Dinosaurs eat Man. Woman inherits the Earth …

Picture1.png

Deposit Paid List:

1. Bravomite
2. Doggiedoc
3. Jon Anderson
4. Eddy Yi
5. Derek Handy
6. Quinntv
7. Arkadiusz Raźny
8. PH@Ben
9. NoobCollection
10. Raymond F.
11. Levit05
12. Julie250
13. Star Puffs
14. Romeo Yoshinaga
15. Betterthanevil
16. Doug Watson

Limited to 16 ... well there it is!

For me, Laura Dern’s portrayal as Dr Sattler in JP is one of the most iconic female action / horror leads in the same vein as Ripley and Sarah Connor and she absolutely deserves to be represented in our collections. I also really really want to complete the JP trio.

I’m happy to run this project with just 10 (but 15 would be ideal) and I will purchase up any extra slots needed to get us to that number so this will absolutely happen. I have been discussing it with Yunsil for about 8 months now and will be booking the project with her on 1 June 2023 once she opens commissions again. This is an absolute passion project of mine and I have given it a lot of thought and spent a lot of time researching it.

Deposit: 160USD

Please send the deposit to PayPal: [email protected]

Don’t forget to send in USD and add 5% fee or send as gift, also mark your OSC ID on the note.

Estimated sample date: 2024 (to be confirmed once project is booked)

Include: Shirt, Tank Top, Shorts, Belt and Socks

- Unit Price for 10 - 14 sets : $530.00 USD

- Unit Price for 15 sets : $445.00 USD

Body: TBC

Deposits are non-refundable

I am running the clothing run but I will be working with other artists to provide all that you need to create a full figure.

A. Clothing to be provided by Yunsil / Toribox:

(1) Gap brand rusty salmon long-sleeve button-up with 1-left chest pocket and cuffed sleeves, size "M", and
(2) Blue (sleeveless) Tank Top
(3) Khaki Chino Shorts, jetted side pockets, rear pocket on right hand side only with 3 rear belt loops and two front belt loops, end of shorts are turned up
(4) Tan tall socks, ribbed effect
(5) brown leather belt and gold buckle

B. Head sculpt to be produced by DaiQz

C. Accessories and boots by Doggiedoc

Once the clothing has been booked, I will look to open deposits for the head sculpt so we can line this all up. Doggiedoc will run his orders independently as usual and will produce prototypes for the outfit fitting.

I will be running a facebook chat page in parallel with this page as I have done with the Grant and Malcolm projects. Please pm with your facebook details once you have paid the deposit so I can add you to the chat.

Like Grant and Malcolm this is a one and done run, there will be no re-run.

Last edited:
Dai has agreed to do the sculpt for Sattler which is a huge bonus. We will now have the same artists working on Grant, Malcolm and Sattler.

List updated.

Great project @Bravomite
I for one am excited to see Dai tackle a female portrait, I’ve never seen him do one as of yet anyways!
Thanks Henrysharpo3791. Yes I'm not aware of Dai doing any other female portraits but on this occasion Dai liked the continuity of working on Grant, Malcolm and Sattler. Really looking forward to seeing how it will turn out.

List updated.

Last spot has gone all sold out.

Yunsil is preparing the invoice at the moment and as soon as I receive it I will pay and book the project. I will confirm here once the project is booked and will then set up the Facebook chat group.

Back