Full figure 【NightT47】 The Joker - Joaquin Phoenix

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I provided these refs to NightT47 as thought they may assist:

Shirt pattern:

Thickness of suit and collar stitching:

Full suit refs:

This is to show unique suit pockets. They are front slit pockets, not side. Also shows length of crotch/waist area. Again, this is usual for old 1970s suit fit:

To show cut of trousers and flare out fashion:

Curved shirt cuffs:

Three button cuffs on suit:

Back of suit is double vented (2 slits):

Again to show curved shirt cuff, length of shirt cuff outside of suit arm, slight narrow of suit arm from top to cuff, length of arms to suit length, and trouser shape at shoe:

Unique pocket detailing on suit and how seam from lapel finishes and bottom of suit:

I provided these refs to NightT47 as thought they may assist:

Shirt pattern:

Thickness of suit and collar stitching:

Full suit refs:

This is to show unique suit pockets. They are front slit pockets, not side. Also shows length of crotch/waist area. Again, this is usual for old 1970s suit fit:

To show cut of trousers and flare out fashion:

Curved shirt cuffs:

Three button cuffs on suit:

Back of suit is double vented (2 slits):

Again to show curved shirt cuff, length of shirt cuff outside of suit arm, slight narrow of suit arm from top to cuff, length of arms to suit length, and trouser shape at shoe:

Unique pocket detailing on suit and how seam from lapel finishes and bottom of suit:

Found this one of the lining too:

I am looking for a spot. Please let me know if anyone interested to sell it~ thanks!

Last edited:
These are the ones I ordered. Personally I’m not a big fan of Creg’s Joaquin sculpts 93115D7B-8080-42C8-B6C4-75AC1BC0B1BE.jpeg9D1CC07E-BF51-4DCE-AC0A-31A62F778663.jpegAF899924-8602-4D70-BEFA-2CC1E96C99BA.jpegFDE2165E-B240-48A5-A56E-837F1B3955DD.jpeg

Looking for a spot.
I can give you a higher price.
Please pm me if anyone interested to sell it .
Thank you.

Back