Full figure 【NightT47】 The Joker - Joaquin Phoenix

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
🥴

Screenshot_20230404-125414.png

Interesting. We’re just the deposits paid or was it the full balance?

Wondering if someone is able to reach out and pick up the management of this project. Such a shame

This is unsettling. I paid a hefty deposit for a painted Balloonman Walter White sculpt which he was supposed to begin painting in January (after several delays) and he’s been unresponsive for weeks.

Delayed for a month because of family issuus in March, I didnt on OSC or IG during these times.

I didnt runaway form the Toribox projects or other projects, the currents projects running is Tony stark(Iron man 1), I paid part of balance for it on my own so the projects is continuing.

some items form different projects will be updated so I will make a list before Monday. IG will update a list so that may will be clear.

Sorry so much for you worry, its my bad didnt bear the responsible on updating

Delayed for a month because of family issuus in March, I didnt on OSC or IG during these times.

I didnt runaway form the Toribox projects or other projects, the currents projects running is Tony stark(Iron man 1), I paid part of balance for it on my own so the projects is continuing.

some items form different projects will be updated so I will make a list before Monday. IG will update a list so that may will be clear.

Sorry so much for you worry, its my bad didnt bear the responsible on updating
Thanks for following up, of course things happen and I’m sorry to hear about the family issues. You just never know these days!

What’s status of the sample?
We still don't get the progress messages we should
nervous and disappointed
this sample is not start yet. Toribox not wroking more than 1 project for one hoster at same time .
I will change a body different from the beginning I send to her years ago

this sample is not start yet. Toribox not wroking more than 1 project for one hoster at same time .
I will change a body different from the beginning I send to her years ago
When is ship Bruce Wayne headsculpt, johnwick headsculpt????

I order johnwick and brucewayne headsculpt...

Johnwick headsculpt(unpaint)
Brucewayne headsculpt(paint)

@NightT47 looks like you have many questions from your run buyers.

Please address. I’m going to pin this one for additional visibilities
You are the administrator here ~ can you help us?
Our money is stuck~ and then we don't get the things and responses we deserve
This is very unfair to the 120 people who paid the deposit ~ thank you

You are the administrator here ~ can you help us?
Our money is stuck~ and then we don't get the things and responses we deserve
This is very unfair to the 120 people who paid the deposit ~ thank you
Hi Vodka716

I have seen Night come through the post and I would try reaching him for questions. Please see his other post comments. Thanks

Back