Full figure 【NightT47】NEO (The Matrix2)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested If someone sell the set.I'll buy it at a higher price.

will start taking balance
final price will adjust to 385usd(there wear 2 opetions for wire or no wire, I decided all use wire option)+50usd for inside shirt
Now the thing is there only 2 options from Toribox:
1.coat+pants
2.coat+pants+shirt
We cant offer 2 options together because of the coat size are different because of the inside shirt

So,it need make a group decision

Thank you

final price will adjust to 385usd(there wear 2 opetions for wire or no wire, I decided all use wire option)+50usd for inside shirt
1.coat+pants
2.coat+pants+shirt
We cant offer 2 options together because of the coat size are different because of the inside shirt

Thank you

She hasn't started the run yet? Shouldn't be a problem to add a few more people in if she hasn't started.......

1.coat+pants
2.coat+pants+shirt

Thank you
I vote for option 2

Is the figure already wearing the shirt under the coat in the proto pics? If so then I'd be fine with option 2, but I wouldn't want the coat to look any bulkier on him...

Is the fit in the picture above wearing a shirt inside?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201111-124247_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201111-124247_Samsung Internet.jpg
    685.6 KB · Views: 82
I will take some clear pics when I hv time for making decision
recently just too busy,so the proto pics takes as a easy way

Back