Full figure 【NightT47】NEO (The Matrix2)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any updates? Just asking because Toribox finished clothes long time ago. Is this full figure project only now?

all shoes and hands finished already
but suit ship out date delayed because of Shanghai is under blocking, express is stopped, pls wait my update

thank you

NightT47, I want to sell my spot to yhj0525. I sent you a pm. You never updated the list that I paid in full. See post #265

Im packaging
*Pls dm your Order ID+ Order items+ adress info(with zip code, phone number)

*Packaging and checking takes time, pls pay little more patient after DM the right info, I will reply only after checking, so you dont need send messege twice or more, that will makes me confused.

*If you are national collctor ordered suit set and hands, I need more time to combine items because they are in 2 different city now.

*I hv plan make few Fullset figures to finish this project and headsculpt open order soon.
Pls reply if you interested (in for head or fullset)

Thank you

Im packaging
*Pls dm your Order ID+ Order items+ adress info(with zip code, phone number)

*Packaging and checking takes time, pls pay little more patient after DM the right info, I will reply only after checking, so you dont need send messege twice or more, that will makes me confused.

*If you are national collctor ordered suit set and hands, I need more time to combine items because they are in 2 different city now.

*I hv plan make few Fullset figures to finish this project and headsculpt open order soon.
Pls reply if you interested (in for head or fullset)

Thank you

Pm for suit full set

Back