Full figure 【NightT47】NEO (The Matrix2)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just to let you know, I’m at LA so it’s 9:34 pm in the evening 15th, so I did send the deposit in 3.15th[emoji23]

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Its my mistake, the thread is reopen and it will closed on 24:00 16th Mar(UTC/GMT+08:00),you can send deposit before this time
Thank you

Its my mistake, the thread is reopen and it will closed on 24:00 16th Mar(UTC/GMT+08:00),you can send deposit before this time
Thank you

Thank you for doing this my friend, I really appreciate it!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Deposit sent - thank you for keeping it open a bit longer (I thought I had missed it when it closed yesterday afternoon, my time).

I know there’s a lot of work that needs to happen before we’re done, but any updates on either this commission, or on the shoes/head sculpt thread?

I know there’s a lot of work that needs to happen before we’re done, but any updates on either this commission, or on the shoes/head sculpt thread?
The schedule from Toribox would be in 2020
I will only arrange headsculpt, glasses and shoes after comfirm the prototype of outfit, so it will takes a long time

Thank you

Back