Clothing set 【TAKING DEPOSIT】Legend - Yunsil (Toribox) "bar fight" clothing set for Reggie and Ronnie

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi guys ,I'm printing the pre final version right now . here are the updated details and hair !

Firstly I wanna say sorry to the people who is PATIENTLY waiting on this project, Sorry for taking kind long time on doing this Headsculpt because im currently doing two jobs and Uni at the moment so I have really little time doing this and Ive been adjusting a lot of this Headsculpt as well ( its nearly done tho, the printing place is already printing what you see in the pics at the moment) .

But for em one or two people ( you know who im talking about ) who is rushing me to finish it without thinking anything , you know its not just something that you do on the computer and BOOM ready to sale right ? I still need to test print and adjust and do it again and again to reach that kind level for test paint and adjust again and again , till I think its perfect enough to give the this product to people who pre ordered it , something that can last long enough . I know the way im saying this is kind strict , Im just hoping that they understand the process is not easy and it takes time .

If you really cant wait anymore , im really sorry im too slow for you , and please transfer your spot to others who is interested in it , the deposit is non refundable .

And again thanks to the people who is trusting me on this one , I ll update the printed Headsculpt as soon as the printing place send it to me .

Attachments

• IMG_5653.JPG
    IMG_5653.JPG
    330.7 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_4839.JPG
    IMG_4839.JPG
    274.4 KB · Views: 66
Hi bro, I forgot to join the head sculpt. Can I still participate?

@Paccman,

@nuintic takes all my spot in this project, please update it.
-Reggie
Head sculpt spot no.13
Clothing set spot no. 41
-Ronnie
Head sculpt spot no.02
Clothing set spot no.20

Thx!

Hi guys, thank you all so much for patiently waiting! I've been testing print & paint so many times and finally getting close to the final version, As you can see from the pic ( before ver is the same painted head sculpt I posted here before ). The final version will be ready soon! I'll be updated here as soon as I finish the last few minor adjustments.
Legend.jpg

Thank you again for your patience.

And sorry, I've been lagging in checking OSC, but if you have any questions, feel free to shoot a DM on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/paccman_headsculpt/.

- Pac

Let go my Reggie outfit and head spot.

I paid 220 +5% but I will sell it as 200usd. Msg me

Back