Full figure 【Taking orders】Walter White - Say My Name

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delayed for a month because of family issuus in March, I didnt on OSC or IG during these times.

I didnt runaway form the Toribox projects or other projects, the currents projects running is Tony stark(Iron man 1), I paid part of balance for it on my own so the projects is continuing.

some items form different projects will be updated so I will make a list before Monday. IG will update a list so that may will be clear.

Sorry so much for you worry, its my bad didnt bear the responsible on updating

To night,

I am transferring my spot for the balloon man season 5 Walter head to justin157909 on Instagram. He should be sending you a message on Instagram to confirm. My deposit for the painted Walter head-sculpt can stay, he has paid me cash to take my deposit spot, he just has to pay the remainder to you personally once that time comes.

Thanks!

Updates on this on behalf of Justin who has taken my spot?

update
Its was the proto1 I done, some place and details need be advance ,skin base not change
Final proto will be post this month, singel heads set will be finish and ship in this year

Hat and glasses in photos are from Thresszero for reference
New hat and glass pair to this head is work in progress
96C606B5-B360-42C7-9503-CF0E0610CA5E.png

22.jpg

33.jpg

You need to post an update. You completely ghosted me for all of last year on IG, and apparently this is the only place I can hope to get a response from you. Either give me a concrete shipping date or my money back. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello, I paid Walter white head about 1 and half years ago. I think most of people already got shipment. But I’m not. You don’t give me answer. And now I want to refund it

Back