Clothing set 【TORIBOX】Driver(Ryan Gosling)- Drive 2011

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, does anybody know if there is any news on this run? I have checked on the Toribox schedule but I can't see it listed down.

I just heard some people on the list already get their refund.. but not all of the list.
And host John sze looks like ghosting about years..

I messaged him on Instagram about the Beth Harmon project, but that was months ago at this point. Im not sure he has any intention of completing these.

John Sze is just the middleman, he only posted the project here.
Deposits were collected by (Wilson Long), the responsible of booking the project with Toribox which until now no signs of it on their website.

Talked to Wilson Long after seeing what people said about the project, and talked to him.

Hi there.The project will continue.Because of the Remaking of some accessories, the clothes were delayed.
Jong has sent me a new bill, but his PP account is blocked. I am ready to wait for his next notice.
Of course, if you are worried, I can refund the deposit to you first, and then you can join after everything is back on track.
Thanks”

I got the refund and asked for his permission to send this. If you still haven’t got your refund try messaging him on messenger.

Attachments

• 00B868CE-858F-403A-825B-20EF2F841224.jpeg
    00B868CE-858F-403A-825B-20EF2F841224.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 0
  • CF946285-F8A7-485B-BA8B-55531C4C1331.jpeg
    CF946285-F8A7-485B-BA8B-55531C4C1331.jpeg
    112.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Been almost 2 months now since I asked for a refund from Wilson Long, unfortunately I got nothing and got ignored too.

Back