【YANTOYS】Alex Delarge from 'A Clockwork Orange' Head-Sculpt sample

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it will be better than Riddler. That figure was a total crap, not a single thing about it was good
Really got me worried about Alex release

Absolutely loving the look of this figure, Crimson King. I personally already have the Redman edition of Alex, but I have to say this set is looking seriously good! Head sculpt is beautiful.

I hope it will be better than Riddler. That figure was a total crap, not a single thing about it was good
Really got me worried about Alex release
not too terrible of a set, tailor wise. my only real nit pick is how the eyes are painted and how large they are, theyre also inaccurately colored since dano's eyes are green. the reuse of dx11 gloves are lazy, but overall the tailoriing is good aside from the colors used. pants should be dark grey instead of black or dark blue under certain lighting and i believe the coat needs to be more green from certain references and promotional pictures?

glasses are quite nice i must say, they definitely updated that since the promo pics were shown. i have alex on PO as well and im more concerned about how the sculpt will turn out more than the tailoring tbh. since its daftoys, i have no issue with their tailoring for the most part.

1670981770392.png
1670981972472.png

not too terrible of a set, tailor wise. my only real nit pick is how the eyes are painted and how large they are, theyre also inaccurately colored since dano's eyes are green. the reuse of dx11 gloves are lazy, but overall the tailoriing is good aside from the colors used. pants should be dark grey instead of black or dark blue under certain lighting and i believe the coat needs to be more green from certain references and promotional pictures?

glasses are quite nice i must say, they definitely updated that since the promo pics were shown. i have alex on PO as well and im more concerned about how the sculpt will turn out more than the tailoring tbh. since its daftoys, i have no issue with their tailoring for the most part.

View attachment 453404View attachment 453405
Had this figure for 1 day and immediately sold it. Jacket fabric is cheap and flimsy, glasses are too Big, eyes are terrible, stitching is out of scale, pocket flaps on mine weren’t leveled so one was higher than the other one, carpenter tool is also inaccurate aswell as sniper rifle, wont even mention cheapest body I probably ever got with a figure

no, thats completely fair! its also best to mention how the pockets aren't functional either. it does make it really concerning with their alex release because that's genuinely a release I want to have so I can hopefully put him next to bateman. i might have to wait on him to see how he turns out before I commit to the order or end up giving away my NRD, which I don't mind either. production on yan toy's riddled was also pretty skewed with people not being able to receive the extra roll of duct tape as well. the more I look at this figure, the more it think how it might benefit kitbashing with six lane's, if it turns out well. there's certain things I like from both and then its probably good to mention katon's, but I kinda got radio silence messaging them awhile back and id prefer to avoid toys wonderland/CS at all cost

no, thats completely fair! its also best to mention how the pockets aren't functional either. it does make it really concerning with their alex release because that's genuinely a release I want to have so I can hopefully put him next to bateman. i might have to wait on him to see how he turns out before I commit to the order or end up giving away my NRD, which I don't mind either. production on yan toy's riddled was also pretty skewed with people not being able to receive the extra roll of duct tape as well. the more I look at this figure, the more it think how it might benefit kitbashing with six lane's, if it turns out well. there's certain things I like from both and then its probably good to mention katon's, but I kinda got radio silence messaging them awhile back and id prefer to avoid toys wonderland/CS at all cost
That was also my idea, to get both this figure and conundrum Man and choose best parts from both to bash 1 definitive figure. But honestly as mentioned I didnt find any part from the set to even consider keeping. Hopefully other brand wont fail as bad. Anyway, I hope Alex will be an improvement comparing to Puzzle Man at least with fabric/tailoring quality and likeness. I also think its best to hold off before paying balance to see what they come up with

Back