1/6 alien queen trophy

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zuckuss77

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am going to be finishing her soon but if there is interest i would like to figure out the demand if there is.I am making her at 250$ here but 350$ on ebay.So yes you guys are getting a great deal, this has been a wild ride and very difficult to make.The molds are now up to 600$ so far not including the tail or arms so there is little gain in this for me outside of the fun and learning i have done.

Heres the catch , its my first molding i have ever done and its not perfect.So very one of these i have to fix small bubbles or the way the arms , head and legs fit.I use magic sculpt to bond the body and she will come with a small amount for very person.But this is for only experienced in model kit people, i can't stress enough how beautiful this thing is but for non art people it could back fire.I am loving modding and fixing things so to me this is nothing ,but if you only buy complete items then let me know and for a little more i will fit her together , paint it you name it.My problem is she is over 2 feet tall so i cant bond her together and ship her, the box would be huge.I have internet at work and will answer any question or chat any time with anyone

Post pics tonight , i finished the mold for her legs and she is now standing in front of me.:yess:

Heres an older pic
000_0207.jpg

I'm definately interested in this however I'm running into space issues (well I've been running into space issues for the past three years or so...lol)

To anyone who is interested, I have a copy of the skull and absolutely love it. There is a bit of touch up work involved but its pretty minimal and if you've worked at all on resin models, I don't think it should be an issue.

Honestly I kinda think this is, or at least the skull is, a must have for 1/6 pred collection.

I'm definately interested in this however I'm running into space issues (well I've been running into space issues for the past three years or so...lol)

To anyone who is interested, I have a copy of the skull and absolutely love it. There is a bit of touch up work involved but its pretty minimal and if you've worked at all on resin models, I don't think it should be an issue.

Honestly I kinda think this is, or at least the skull is, a must have for 1/6 pred collection.

I agree as a must have , i dont think hot toys is going to do it.Thanks for the honest approach, i would hate to have angry buyers.Damage case if you have space issue this would be a problem.She is taller than my 38" tv, i cant stop looking at it.
Do you have any progress with your skull?

Ooh, I can't wait to see this hideous b itch! But where's the see thru gelatinous abdomen? Shortcut? Hmmmmm :D

Ooh, I can't wait to see this hideous b itch! But where's the see thru gelatinous abdomen? Shortcut? Hmmmmm :D

I thought about it a one time but the weight of her would really put a hurt on a spine with ribs.I could mod one to see the look but i do think it would look weird with a large chest.

So many posablities my brain is swimming

Been mainly busy with my collection of Deadpools as I patiently await Tony Meis getting the outfit complete...lol. Have you had a chance to check the thread on the Lair lately? Been making some progress with our predator development ideas. Wouldn't mind getting your opinion on some of them.

Been mainly busy with my collection of Deadpools as I patiently await Tony Meis getting the outfit complete...lol. Have you had a chance to check the thread on the Lair lately? Been making some progress with our predator development ideas. Wouldn't mind getting your opinion on some of them.

I did go though the pages but i skipped some, and wow did that thread blow up.I will read all of it , and get back to you.I didnt want to chat and not read it good or i my sound dumb but give me a little and i will add to the thread

I have two things going but here the new pictures, the mold is why there is a delay.I wanted her to stand so the tail is measured right

000_0229.jpg

000_0234.jpg

000_0236.jpg

000_0233.jpg

She is in the mix of projects but i want to bump this because it needs interest to finish.I have a couple of guys interested but to mold this its a production

000_0260_zps4c302854.jpg

Back