1/6 Berserk Guts( Black Swordsman) Sculpt List closed

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question, anyone who purchased the head, do you think it could be modified and fitted on the AOW 20th Anniversary Guts? It's 1/6ish size. I plan to buy a second 20th and the head sculpt isn't exactly the greatest. But this head with the right paint might look amazing.

Well no it won't work if you dont change the crappy dragon body. I would suggest changing the body with a ttm,19 from hot toys

The 20th is a statue, with 2 heads. One with Guts face and one with the Berserker Helmet. Obviously the Helmet version looks better but I want to purchase another with Guts face exposed. I could make it fit with putty, but curious if anyone has both to compare size wise.

These sculpts are extremely impressive, I couldn't be happier. Amnur, you are a very talented guy, and I am so excited to see Solid Snake, and look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

These sculpts are extremely impressive, I couldn't be happier. Amnur, you are a very talented guy, and I am so excited to see Solid Snake, and look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Thank you so much Jack. Comments like that really motivates me, so much!:yess:
I`ll try to make a good Solid Snake. Also, just bought a solid snake from Play Arts, and I'll make a head replacement to it, since I really DO NOT like that headsculpt.
:rock

Excellent, I have 100% confidence that you will do an amazing job. I think it's safe to say that once pictures start showing up, the list of interested will grow.

Also, the neck of the Guts sculpts fit the HT muscle bodies great, so whatever you did there would be good for Snake as well.

Got the Berserk heads today. Amazing work. I am so glad that I got them. Thanks a lot. ;)

top quality stuff...can't wait to get zodd...that will be my summer project....get this all together before the wedding in september...:)

here is mine so far very fun to paint going for the dirty look waiting on your cape tony

DSCN3553.jpg

here is mine so far very fun to paint going for the dirty look waiting on your cape tony

DSCN3553.jpg

Looks fantastic! Once we start working on ours, we'll also start the cape. Note one thing, we dont customize figure to make money, but simply a passion we love to do as hobby. If we were to make things just to get pay, te quality would be poorly, but when passion takes over, we ar unstoppable with our work. This is also the reason why we are still improving our capes, suits, and everything else we currently working on. But I had to say, Krek9, you are very consistent on asking with passion, we feel you alright, lol. Once the cape is being work on, you will be the first to see sample n WIP. Shoot us an email, we can discuss more.

Btw, these two sculpt we got is top notch work, we would love to spent some good quality time making it nicely! Regular and battle damage version for sure! :clap:clap

Here's my finished Guts.

That is an awesome head, prolly the best guts head.
My only complaints is that the head is too big.
Gut is represented most of the time with a really small head but either way it's still good.

A bigger body wasn't possible due to the armour fitting.

So basically just the armor is from the dragon figure, all the leather gear was completely re-lade from scratch in real leather.

P1030415.jpg

P1030416.jpg

P1030412.jpg

P1030410.jpg

Have you contacted Amnur. He had some nonpayers and had extras. Its been a little bit but wouldn't hurt to ask.

Back