1/6 "COBRA" Stallone Cobretti Jatimatic SMG (Mike5401)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike5401

Freaked Out!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Guy's,

I am working on my custom Cobretti Stallone figure from the movie Cobra. I'm using a head Sculpt recently done by JIN Toys, custom shirt and jeans, I'm making myself a custom shoulder holster for the SMG, everything else I've pieced together for a very accurate custom.

I needed the SMG, so I created one in 3D. This is probably the most accurate Jatimatic SMG in 1/6th out there.

I figured I'd offer it here and see if anybody wants one.

Due to my time, I can only offer these as UNPAINTED 3D Prints. You will need to do minimal clean up and paint these yourself or have someone do it. I just don't have the time to do it.

These are actually ready to order, but it is a lot easier if I can order several at once as these take 2 weeks to get back from the printers. These will be high quality prints from Shapeways.

KIT INCLUDES:
1. Jatimatic SMG with laser attached
2. 2x Magazines (Magazines are removable)

PRICE: $45 Plus Shipping $9 US $14 International
(If you want more Magazines just let me know and they can be purchased for an additional cost)

If you are interested just leave a comment or PM me and I will get back with you!

Thanks
Mike
9pqetvy.jpg

g9pjCRw.jpg

Here are some quick crappy pics I took of the raw uncleaned print, a little hard to see the details but the are there.
KeXYwXo.png

INTEREST LIST:

Last edited:
Oh man, wish I have seen this before I scrachtbuilt my own for my almost finished Stallone Cobra, would have buy it in a nanosecond!! Yours look great.

Back