• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Custon OneSixth and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1:6 scale custom ZOMBIE body

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Custom zombie body I sculpted. Paint it up as is, or dress him as you like. This is basically a standard sixth scale hard (resin) body, it's just a zombie instead of "human"... Articulated, removable head, shoulders, upper legs. Made to order, most body parts are hand cast in resin-- hands, head and feet are 3D printed. I can make this in ANY color you like. The piece stands as is, and as mentioned above is "semi-articulated". However, if you'd like to be able to move the elbows or knees, a little heat from the low setting on a heat gun (or high on a hair dryer) will soften the resin enough to move it to your liking. I'm selling these for $100. I'm also taking commissions to paint these for anyone who like a custom paint job. Free shipping in the USA. Any foreign fans can message me-- or massage me-- anytime.

Love and Happy New Year to all,

Lauren

IMG_0213.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0214.JPG
    IMG_0214.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0215.JPG
    IMG_0215.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0216.JPG
    IMG_0216.JPG