1/6 Custom Al Matthews as Sgt. Apone from Aliens

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snyder-man

Freakazoid
Reaction score
Available unpainted and painted, with or without neck
PM me for details

DSC_3957-2.jpg

DSC_3958-2.jpg

DSC_3959-2.jpg

DSC_3962-2.jpg

DSC_3960-2.jpg

Probably the best sculpt of him I've seen. The other one I'm thinking of was a bit of a caricature but this looks more realistic. I can't buy, sorry, but still wanted to comment.

a-dev said:
Probably the best sculpt of him I've seen. The other one I'm thinking of was a bit of a caricature but this looks more realistic.
I agree, while I have and like the other (HeroHeads) sculpt, I think this one looks even better.

Just received my Apone head yesterday and as I've not seen a picture of one on the figure before, I thought I'd post these, to show how cool it is.

picture.php

It's a shame my photography doesn't do it justice. If you've been considering getting one of these I'd say do it. For me it really completes the figure and gives it whole new dimension. :peace

Did Snyderman paint this or someone else? I find thier paintwork very underrated. I own several of thier painted heads and agree that pictures seldom do them justice.

Did Snyderman paint this or someone else? I find thier paintwork very underrated. I own several of thier painted heads and agree that pictures seldom do them justice.

It's a Snyderman paint job, without catchlights in the eyes, and to me it's up there if not above some of the more recent Hot Toys realistic headsculpts. I'm definitely going to get a painted Hudson head next, just a matter of which version to get.

Sgt. Pinback said:
...and as I've not seen a picture of one on the figure before, I thought I'd post these, to show how cool it is
Well, you obviously hadn't trawled through the previous posts on the "Building your MARINES - CORRECTLY" thread, is all I can say! From 19/11/2011:

apone4.jpg

:wink1: :lol

p.s. I think it's a cool sculpt too. :)

Back