1/6 Daryl Dixon Quiver (Arrow Tube) ALL SOLD. INTEREST FOR 2ND RUN

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Daryl Dixon Quiver (Arrow Tube) - PRICE LOWERED

it you start from the left, i want the 2nd one.

it you start from the left, i want the 2nd one.

Ok. Thanks. I'll set it aside for you. Make sure to put your forum name and address in the note section.

Cool Project brother . Daaamn man i need to put together some Walking Dead figs . The Quiver looks awesome man

Cool Project brother . Daaamn man i need to put together some Walking Dead figs . The Quiver looks awesome man

Thanks man. Get on it! The Walking Dead is where it's at right now. :lol

Put me down please!!!

Done man. You can just pick one out that hasn't been chosen yet.

I am about to post a pic of 4 more I made so you will have a total of 6 to choose from.

Getting ready to send payment and i'll pick once you post the new pic of what's left.

Getting ready to send payment and i'll pick once you post the new pic of what's left.

Ok bud. Pic coming in a few minutes. I am going to start leaving the pics on the first page of all that are available for people to see and pick out what they want.

Payment sent - waiting for new pic and i'll choose which one i want. When will this ship?

Payment sent - waiting for new pic and i'll choose which one i want. When will this ship?

Tomorrow the 19th. Pic will be up in about 3 min. :)

I PM'd you also.

I'll take A

Perfect. A is yours. It will be sent out tomorrow. I will put the tracking number by your name in the first post.

Thanks!!

Perfect. A is yours. It will be sent out tomorrow. I will put the tracking number by your name in the first post.

Thanks!!

Perfect - i got the vest taken care of, the poncho and this will be my final touch needed for my Daryl.

Nice work man!

Perfect - i got the vest taken care of, the poncho and this will be my final touch needed for my Daryl.

Nice work man!

Thanks buddy. I am still working on the vest. My poncho is en route. I cannot wait to get iminime's HS as that will be the last item to finally make mine complete. :)

A few more quivers added. See first post to claim letter.

Thanks.

Can I claim I?

Payment in the middle of the week ok? If not, no problem.

Back