1/6 Scale Superman Customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What GOOD is Superman without some BAD guys....

LexLuthormeetsSupermanGIF.gif

We all have our little faults.............. mine's in Califronia.

LexLuthorkillsSupermanGIF.gif

Lex2.jpg
Lex1.jpg
Lex6.jpg

Last edited:
My Christopher Reeve Clark Kent. Put it next to the Hottoys Reeve as this was molded out of the hottoys head. Think it came out pretty good. Hope you all like..

P1080407.jpg

P1080412.jpg

P1080408.jpg

P1080410.jpg

P1080413.jpg

P1080420.jpg

P1080421.jpg

P1080423.jpg

P1080422.jpg

P1080413.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Incredible.
Is that a batsuit?

Thanks! sure is. snagged one cheap off ebay amd spray painted it. Had a DX12 collar on him at fist for a more regal look, but didnt want to spray it. Will put back on if I can find a cheap one.

Very nice. Which bat suit is it?

The Keaton suit with Avenger Captain America parts and the old Superman Returns 12 inch mattel figure for the belt and symbo. The one that had the "see through" heat vision eyes.

The Keaton suit with Avenger Captain America parts and the old Superman Returns 12 inch mattel figure for the belt and symbo. The one that had the "see through" heat vision eyes.

It looks incredible.
My Brother likes it and he's *the* Superman fan, lol(His collection vid below).

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPsop0TaNiM[/ame]

It looks incredible.
My Brother likes it and he's *the* Superman fan, lol(His collection vid below).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPsop0TaNiM

That's an impressive collection! I have a welling Superman on an advanced TT with the Medicom Returns suit on. Came out really nice. Had to pad the shoulders and chest with cotton, but am thinking of trying to sculpt them. Seems like a coupld of welling sculpts popped up on enay again for reasonable prices. I jumped on one.

Back