1/6th Charity Worker

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th "Charity Worker" Sculpts Available

My pictures suck ****... I am aware of this.. :lol You get the idea though.. Still need to futz with it a lot more.

IMG_0136_zps718f379b.jpg

IMG_0138_zps8f209c41.jpg

Possibly the fuzziest picture ever posted but just to show you the height difference. Trinity's on a narrow with extended foot pegs.
IMG_0141_zps6f73433f.jpg

Really nice job on him! He looks great!!! Who painted the head and where are those pants from?

Looks great MmmmmMMMMMMMMMmMMmBrains .

Indeed your camera sucks buddy , wtf is it a 5 mega pixel camera? :lol

I'll send you my old 8.2 M camera if you need a cam that bad , in great lighting , takes awesome pics .

Kodak

I don't think he used a camera. Looks like a carbon paper etching.

Really nice job on him! He looks great!!! Who painted the head and where are those pants from?

Thanks bro! Paint is by Steven Guinta. The flesh tone is a little too dark but looks good. The pants are Explorer, as usual. :lol Had one hell of a time getting them to even remotely fit around the narrow and fat suit. Ended up modding the fat suit a bit to help with that.

Went with the long sleeve shirt to help the sculpt size problem a bit. Also went with Heriok Kaustic Plastik hands to help the proportions.

:lol

I know I know, I shot those with my old Ipod touch, as it was convenient. I have a better camera just didn't feel the need to search for it. Leave my ****ty pictures alone.... :monkey1:stick:stick:1-1:

I know I know, I shot that with my old Ipod touch, as it was convenient. I have a better camera just didn't feel the need to search for it. Leave my ****ty pictures alone.... :monkey1:

I know I know, I shot those with my old Ipod touch, as it was convenient. I have a better camera just didn't feel the need to search for it. Leave my ****ty pictures alone.... :monkey1:stick:stick:1-1:

:1-1::1-1::1-1:

Looks awesome. Thanks for the parts breakdown.

Yessir. I'll take some better pictures sometime. Gotta redeem myself now... Damn I didn't realize just how bad those were... Sheeeeew

Yessir. I'll take some better pictures sometime. Gotta redeem myself now... Damn I didn't realize just how bad those were... Sheeeeew

They're not that bad. They just make me wish you exceeded your bandwidth on your Photobucket account, that's all.

:clap:clap:panic::panic: Awesome pics man , th shadow pic is nuckin futz man . He looks great , who painted it again?

Thanks fellas. I'm going to mess with the velcro on the pants and hopefully find a better solution. Looks messy in the pic but not that noticeable on display. Next up is ITK.

Back