Full figure Alex Ross - Superman & Batman Statues by WW

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Some of you have asked for this project, which I started through social media, to be posted here. Since I am still finding solutions for the clothing aspect of full-figure statues, I decided to start this line to create the characters I love most. This is my take on Alex Ross’s Superman and Batman. Superman has already been completed, and I’m currently working on the companion piece, Batman. I plan to continue with the rest of the Justice League members.

If anyone is interested, you can pre-order both characters. You can check out the complete images of Superman, while Batman is currently in the test printing stage. I am only offering painted statues. So far, I have sold 12 copies of the 1/6th scale Superman via social media over the past two years.
Everything is 3d printed and resin poured to make the pieces solid. So it weight around 2kgs with the base. Hand painted by me.

Price Details:

1. Superman - Includes two portraits and a wooden base: $600 + $80 shipping (PayPal fees not included)

2. Batman - Includes two portraits and a wooden base: $600 + $80 shipping (PayPal fees not included)

Batman has two cape options to choose from—one covering the shoulders and the other exposing the shoulders. Please specify which one you prefer.

Payment Options:

• 3 installments: $300 + $300 + $80.

• Turnaround time: 3 months.

Payment Info:

Email: [email protected]

(Please mention your name and forum name when placing an order)

Let me know if you need anything else!

IMG_0638.jpeg

IMG_0639.jpeg

IMG_0640.jpeg
IMG_0612.jpeg

IMG_0611.jpeg

IMG_0609.jpeg

IMG_0985.jpeg
IMG_0213.jpeg
IMG_0221.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0588.jpeg