Benelli M4 - John Wick 2

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrose

Super Freak
Premium Member
Reaction score
"May I suggest the Benelli M4? Custom bolt carrier release and charging handle. Textured grips, should your hands get wet. An Itallian classic."

Newest project of mine, wanted to see if there is any interest in producing a small run?

qBP9hn.jpg

Can I share on Facebook corrose? Maybe get some more people to see?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Oh wow, that turned out really nice! Come on guys...you know our John Wick custom's NEED that Benelli!

Hey guys,

Quick explanation on something and then a second chance to get a few of these made. As most of you probably know, the most cost efficient way to do a run like this is to produce one print master, spend the time cleaning it up, sanding, filling etc, and then making a mold and producing casts. Casts are obviously much cheaper than a single master. In a case like this where there's not enough interest over say, 10 pieces, it becomes cost prohibitive to mold a piece just to do one or two casts. I decided to go ahead and make a few "masters" instead, clean each one, and paint. This obviously makes the cost per a little more than you would expect with a cast copy, but I wanted to offer it regardless to anyone who really wanted to get one.

I have a few of these, ready and in stock. Price shipped in the U.S. is $45, and overseas is $60 shipped.
If anyone is interested, shoot me an email to: [email protected]

Thanks!

x9VP8c.jpg

Back