Bermejo Joker and The Goon heads taking payments

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

logan25

since its christmas and everyone is skint i will offer these up at £20.00 shipped (approx $32.00) for joker and £25.00 (approx $40) for the goon they will be ready late this week, early next.
Paypal [email protected]
cheers.
Mat.

DSCF3638.jpg

DSCF3635.jpg

DSCF3634.jpg

DSCF3617.jpg

DSCF3641.jpg

DSCF3642.jpg

DSCF3643.jpg

DSCF3644.jpg

DSCF3639.jpg

DSCF3640.jpg

joker
1 T.bowen Paid Shipped
2 thanatos Paid Shipped
3 Commtech Paid Shipped
4 mightyq Paid Shipped
5 BlondeDude80 Paid
6 Khan_Tusion
7 alexi.volk Paid
8 Pajji Paid Shipped

the goon
1 thainer Paid Shipped
2 rhboyd
3 bigbrocha
4 tighfighter
5 Revol Paid Shipped
7 Evil Toy Monger Paid Shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Bermejo Joker and The Goon heads

you know im in for the joker and thanks for the price drop i know i apreciate it.........damn xmas :)

I need that Goon head. And I also appreciate the price drop.
Thanks,
Mike

Put me down for a Goon :) cheers for the great value too!

joker for me pal. thanks

I just want to say that I really appreciate the break in your prices you're giving us for the Holidays. I wish other artists would be as considerate as you are, especially with all the money many of us spend on so many projects. Even your normal price, without the Xmas discount, is very fair and affordable. I don't know what's going on but the prices from other artists seem to be going up as soon as they notice we have interest in a specific character. It's like they take advantage of it. When Trevor Grove was still here, he would only ask $35 per sculpt shipped! And that was from the on the best sculptor we've had on these boards, imho of course. I'm glad there are more sculptors, tailors and painters coming here. I hope that competition keeps the prices balanced and fair and the artists skills improving.

Anyway, thanks again for the break. It's very appreciated during these holidays.

I just want to say that I really appreciate the break in your prices you're giving us for the Holidays. I wish other artists would be as considerate as you are, especially with all the money many of us spend on so many projects. Even your normal price, without the Xmas discount, is very fair and affordable. I don't know what's going on but the prices from other artists seem to be going up as soon as they notice we have interest in a specific character. It's like they take advantage of it. When Trevor Grove was still here, he would only ask $35 per sculpt shipped! And that was from the on the best sculptor we've had on these boards, imho of course. I'm glad there are more sculptors, tailors and painters coming here. I hope that competition keeps the prices balanced and fair and the artists skills improving.

Anyway, thanks again for the break. It's very appreciated during these holidays.

no problem its my pleasure, not completely selfless as i imagine i will sell more if they are cheaper this time of year:)
i do try to look after my customers though especially the few repeat customers i have and normally knock a few quid off.
to your other points i suppose its an element of supply and demand and popularity.
It is easier for me to offer things at a decent price though as i sculpt, mold and cast myself and as these obviously are pretty small the cost in materials is pretty minimal takes a lot of time though my wage is probably around £2.00 an hour lol.

Oh and you can pay now if you want, just bear in mind post especially abroard is gonna start clogging up pretty soon, so may take a while to get there.

thanks everyone else :)

Well said I agree about trev .

Trev is amazing, i love his Tom Waits bust he did

Back