Head sculpture Better Call Saul Headsculpt / figure

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG-20220916-WA0022.jpg

update,
some accessories for full figure,

Great looking sculpt, full of expression! Shoes are looking great too!

I've never been this excited or intrigued by a figure before..

Long overdue this character got the 1/6 scale figure he deserves.

If that final slot is still open, Iā€™ll take it! Will send payment as soon as you confirm.
actually my list is for headsculpt only,

for full figure I will add the list,
still thinking how pcs I can handle right now, šŸ˜„

please send some deposit if you interest šŸ™

I've never been this excited or intrigued by a figure before..

Long overdue this character got the 1/6 scale figure he deserves.
I will try my best šŸ™

still working in regular saul, and explore more from this character
confession scene maybe?
the headsculpt you can use for gene too with root hair and moustache maybe, and something else,

I'm open for flexible request, maybe you want specific accessories or clothes, or modified saul head,
with additional fee of course, šŸ˜Š

let's talk, šŸ¤

I will try my best šŸ™

still working in regular saul, and explore more from this character
confession scene maybe?
the headsculpt you can use for gene too with root hair and moustache maybe, and something else,

I'm open for flexible request, maybe you want specific accessories or clothes, or modified saul head,
with additional fee of course, šŸ˜Š

let's talk, šŸ¤
I would be pretty sure that there would be quite a lot of interested people for the accessories: the shoes, watch and phone if you would choose to make those items available. Iā€™m one of those people and would be really happy to have those for my figure.

I think it would be cool (but maybe not practical) if every slot for the full figure had its own unique suit. So everybody in a way gets a 1 of a kind figure.

I would be pretty sure that there would be quite a lot of interested people for the accessories: the shoes, watch and phone if you would choose to make those items available. Iā€™m one of those people and would be really happy to have those for my figure.
mmm....I will consider it,

Back