Head sculpture Big Trouble In Little China - Jack Burton Head Sculpt - (Sideshow Upgrade) [OPEN]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJC-1989

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

After working with him on the excellent Evil Dead 2 "Aggressive/Angry" Ash Head sculpt, I'm excited to announce that @Waruna Weligamage has given the thumbs up to work on a Jack Burton HS from John Carpenter's Big Trouble In Little China!
The idea was that if anyone has the Sideshow Collectibles 1/6 scale figure of Jack and felt that the HS was a bit lackluster, here's your chance for a stellar upgrade that would shake the pillars of heaven! Custom Jacks are welcome too for this upgrade.

This HS will have a closed mouth expression. Attached below are photos with what we're aiming for.

IMG_2681.jpg
IMG_2676.JPG
IMG_E2678.JPG
IMG_2680.JPG
IMG_2675.JPG
IMG_2685.JPG

If you want in on this project (Limit will be updated ASAP):

- $50 Deposit
- $30 Shipping
- $150 Unpainted Headsculpt
- $300 Painted Headsculpt

Send deposit to Paypal: [email protected]
Send as f&f or as gift. Please also include your forum name on the comments when sending and what option painted or unpainted. We'll update the list accordingly.

Here is the list:
1. @MJC-1989 - (Painted HS) (Deposit Paid)
2. @Madball
3. @Kamashin (Unpainted HS)

Last edited:
@Madball & @Kamashin you guys are on the list!
My apologies, I forgot to include PayPal information for the deposit and such. Please look at the first post again since that information is up now. Thanks!
I have sent my deposit!
IMG_2700.gif

I'm bumping this thread. Hopefully this will get the attention that it deserves.

Back