Head sculpture Evil Dead 2 Dead by Dawn: Ash Williams head sculpt, and boots (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man you guys are awesome. Best bunch I had to work with as you guys always keep the spirit up for me. When you have such an amazing group to work with it's easier. I can fully happy once these are sent out. Heads pick ups will be done by Dhl daily basis, first 10 heads coming week and next batch week after. But I'm trying to work it out with Dhl to send all these and if it goes well I'll let you know.I have a ceiling on sending heads daily basis. Next batch week after. But all going out from here. I'm also glad that I was able to finish these up somewhat sooner. Details these needed on painting is something I never thought of as it's my first take on a bloody head 😂. So stretched the working hours to keep the promise whilst I do my other sculpts for companies, thanks guys. Appreciate your support. @Luisenigma1 for arranging this project, you guys awesome. Now to ship these babies.
For the second run do message me here or in social media. ✌️🏽
I sent you a message 😊

Waiting to be boxed.
D01D1683-6FEC-4ED6-A687-D899C2801054.jpeg

Hi guys. Everything is ready to be dispatched. I’ll be sending tracking info to you guys via DMs here tonight 26 Jan 2023 from my time.
Hopefully all will be going out this week if not by next week Monday. Few of you still needs sending their address confirmations with phone mos and email. Please provide via DM.

For those who need to joint for the second run here are the details and you can order before end of this month and I’ll be closing the second run.

Unpainted $150 and Painted $275. Full payment to be sent to [email protected]. Send as friends please. Please mention forum names including your address/email/phone no.

Here are the updated tracking info. I sent messages for getting confirmations on the address for guys in green. Please check and reply. will send your tracking no tomorrow after getting your confirmations. Please check the updates by next Monday. Pick ups will be happening 28th Saturday to 30th Monday Jan.
asas.jpg

Here are the updated tracking info. I sent messages for getting confirmations on the address for guys in green. Please check and reply. will send your tracking no tomorrow after getting your confirmations. Please check the updates by next Monday. Pick ups will be happening 28th Saturday to 30
I initially confirmed my address with the organizer but sent you all the needed info. Thank you!

Here are the updated tracking info. I sent messages for getting confirmations on the address for guys in green. Please check and reply. will send your tracking no tomorrow after getting your confirmations. Please check the updates by next Monday. Pick ups will be happening 28th Saturday to 30th Monday Jan. View attachment 454931
Updated List
asas.jpg

Back