Head sculpture Evil Dead 2 Dead by Dawn: Ash Williams head sculpt, and boots (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m definitely up for 5 o’clock shadow…
And an aggressive sculpt👍🏼

😘
51B270DC-E460-4641-B152-C7A59C7E7688.jpeg

Hey guys , Heads are in final touch ups now. Scheduled with DHL for shipping them coming week, Hope everyone confirmed their addresses or you can DM in the forum via DM. Ill share some photos before shipping them.
Also Ive got few requests asking about this head from this forum also in social media. Some of really good friends. If you guys are ok with it I can do about another 10 extras.
For the new one yes I'm up for that as we have finished the first one. Its a lot of work when it comes to painting. Specially ones like Ash. Too much going on that dudes face. But ill keep the price at the same as this one for the next version. Can we go on a newer thread for make it easier? And can any one start a thread?
Deposit of $100 to start and rest once completed. You guys can start it coming week. Thanks a lot.

Hey guys , Heads are in final touch ups now. Scheduled with DHL for shipping them coming week, Hope everyone confirmed their addresses or you can DM in the forum via DM. Ill share some photos before shipping them.
Also Ive got few requests asking about this head from this forum also in social media. Some of really good friends. If you guys are ok with it I can do about another 10 extras.
For the new one yes I'm up for that as we have finished the first one. Its a lot of work when it comes to painting. Specially ones like Ash. Too much going on that dudes face. But ill keep the price at the same as this one for the next version. Can we go on a newer thread for make it easier? And can any one start a thread?
Deposit of $100 to start and rest once completed. You guys can start it coming week. Thanks a lot.
I'm absolutely in for 2 extra sculpts! I've got one for a brother not on the forums and I think he'll really like it.

Back