Cable from Deathpool-2 on progress

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverPointShield

Freakazoid
Reaction score
Not perfect, not finish in several details and weathering and still waiting for the Brolin Cable HS to finish this one..like how is looking so far and will do until Hot Toy...hopefuly....release their Brolin Cable.

20180527_182158-1.jpg20180527_182041-1.jpg20180527_182401-1.jpg

I think Never posted pictures of the finished figure!...here it is. Will be doing a second DP-2 Cable but this time using the superb Jin-Toy Brolin Cable Head sculpt ....got most of the equiptment and gear from several manufacturers...this one will be mostly kitbashed since found most of the correct gear and only need several alterations to be screen accurate. I will be painting my Jin Toy HS when it arrives...cant wait for that moment!!

Sorry for the crappy pictures...but is the best I can do at the moment since the figure is stored away while I clean my work area and "cave".

Getting there...the Hogan Heros stand is used as temporary base. Jin Toys HS is used for this second Cable...gun scrachtbuilt by me.
Screenshot_2018-09-04-19-06-33.png

Back