Captain Flint - TV series "Black sails" SOLD

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Join us, limited edition of 15 figures! Captain Flint - TV series "Black sails"

Guys 3 more person and we start!!!

Re: Join us, limited edition of 15 figures! Captain Flint - TV series "Black sails"

bamp!

OK guys.
It's time to decide if we can proceed with the Captain Flint project.
I need your definitive YES or NO.
Unfortunately we have only filled 7 of the 15 slots.
Our tailor, Scaletta, is willing to proceed with an order of 10 sets for the price of 418 USD each (This will require a $200 Deposit immediately and the balance $218 when the outfits are completed)

Thus the total cost (USD) of the project will be:
1. Painted head sculpt by studio; "Maximus-Miniatures" $185
2. Weapons and rings, made of metal and wood, by "Weapon Wizard" $285
- Rapier
- Doune Pistol (aka Flintlock Pistol)
- Two rings of metal
3. Clothes set by studio; “Scaletta" $418
4. Shipping by Russian Post with tracking number $15
TOTAL: $903 USD plus PayPal fees

We are offering the following payment plan:
1st payment (immediately after the start of the project) $200 USD Deposit for the clothes;
2nd payment (1-2 months after start) $185 USD for a painted head sculpt;
3rd payment (3-4 months after start) $285 USD for the weapons and rings;
4th and final payment (after 6-7 months) $233 USD for the balance of the clothing + postal services;

Since we aren’t at the minimum of 10 then I will be taking on the cost for the remaining 3 outfits myself.
But first I need to get your YES confirmation to see if you are still in the project. We will be ready to start next week. (And requesting the first payment)

I wish us good luck!

Re: 3 latest figures available - Captain Flint - TV series "Black sails"

Let the games begin)
we are taking deposits for clothes,
it's $200.
Please send as a gift or be kind to add a 5.5% PayPal fees [email protected]

In payment description please write: "Deposit for clothes set Captain Flint and your SSF/Facebook name"

Re: Accepting Deposit - 3 spots available - Captain Flint - TV series "Black sails"

Sheet payments updated.
Thank you

Re: Accepting Deposit - 3 spots available - Captain Flint - TV series "Black sails"

Sheet payments updated.
3 spots free

Re: Accepting Deposit - 2 spots available - Captain Flint - TV series "Black sails"

payment list updated
only 2 spots free!

Re: Accepting Deposit - 2 spots available - Captain Flint - TV series "Black sails"

2 spots free

2 spots free

only 2 spots free!

Hi guys!
I beg your second Deposit is 185 USD for a painted head sculpt;
it's USD 185
Please send as a gift or be kind to add a 5.5% PayPal fees
[email protected]
In payment description please write: "for Deposit painted head sculptt and your SSF/Facebook name"

Re: Accepting Deposit - 1 spots available - Captain Flint - TV series "Black sails"

Updated the payment list.
1 last spot in the sale

Re: Accepting Deposit - 1 spots available - Captain Flint - TV series "Black sails"

Updated the payment list.
1 last spot in the sale

1 spots available!!!

HS are on the painting and will be ready in 2 weeks

Clothing: Pants and chaps ready. Now Scaletta finishes the shirt and proceeds for the cloaks and belts.

Weapons: we are waiting for their turn, I hope that at the end of October, the wizard will start up our order!

I think we will need to first Deposit 4 and then 3rd in the final )

A little WIP photo of clothes at work

Hi guys!
WIP pictures of clothes from the Studio “Scaletta"
Left shirts and belts.
About 2 weeks and all the clothes will be ready, Packed and sent to me)
In this connection I beg to make the final payment for the clothes, it is 218 USD

Please send as a gift or be kind to add a 5.5% PayPal fees [email protected]
In payment description please write: "Balance for clothes set Captain Flint and your SSF/Facebook name"

Re: Captain Flint - TV series "Black sails" / Request balance clothing

Updated list payments

Updated list payments

Updated list payments

Updated list payments

Back