Full figure [Cheungkinmen] 1/6 Peter Pan - [SOLD OUT]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks friend!!! Can’t wait to have it in hand. All your passion is inside each of your project and this Pan is one of my dreaming figure.[emoji4][emoji4]

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Another batch of shippings. Please give it a few days to appear in the system.

- R.O (F) EE060817689CR
- Shaka82 EE060817321CR
- Lee H. (F) EE060817661CR
- Taza EE060817627CR
- Jun G. (F) EE060817692CR

Thanks guys!

Thanks for this grail my friend...thanks for the passion and the love in your art...thanks and always thanks for the kindness you made for me...you know.

Inviato dal mio SM-G955F utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks so much Johnny, really looking forward to getting this. Another fantastic figure!

Thanks for this grail my friend...thanks for the passion and the love in your art...thanks and always thanks for the kindness you made for me...you know.

Inviato dal mio SM-G955F utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks so much Johnny, really looking forward to getting this. Another fantastic figure!

Thanks for the kind comments and support guys, I really appreciate it. Hope the figure gets there soon!!!

Today's scheduled batch. I'll ship more Wednesday! Thanks guys!

- JRA81984 --- EE060495737CR
- Jackson H. (I) --- EE060817335CR
- pcleemake --- EE060817658CR

Last edited:
Just got mine in holy cow! You guys are in for a real treat this is a very classy piece! I'm still a tad scared of using the magnetic stand!

Thank you so much man! Words can't even explain how awesome this piece is! :eek:

Only a quick pose out the box!

IMG_4697.JPG
IMG_4700.JPG

Last edited:
Just got mine in holy cow! You guys are in for a real treat this is a very classy piece! I'm still a tad scared of using the magnetic stand!

Thank you so much man! Words can't even explain how awesome this piece is! :eek:

Only a quick pose out the box!

View attachment 376069
View attachment 376070

Woah! that was fast!. I always wondered why shipments to UK are faster than the USA, and I am just 3 hours away on a plane from Florida, haha.

Anyhow, glad you got it man!, as for the magnetic stand, once the figure is in place it won't fall on it's own, I had them all in the stand for quite sometime and nothing happened.

Thanks for the support bud!

Mine is at the post office Johnny awaiting pickup. I'll get it tomorrow. Really excited about this :)

- JeffTVR EE060817352CR
- MG2065 EE060817349CR

Another 2 for today! thanks guys!

Those who have't sent payment please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Back