Clothing set (Closed) Clark Kent - Superman 1 (Tailor - YMA.~Yicheng studio)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KakaoTalk_20230813_120855515_03.jpg

The fabric has been changed and a new costume sample is being produced.

Sorry for the delay in project progress. I'll make it a perfect outfit.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 303990-394CC478-725E-4B6D-94C4-A85D2E200001.jpeg.jpg
    303990-394CC478-725E-4B6D-94C4-A85D2E200001.jpeg.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 0
The colour doesn't look navy blue, but that could be the lighting. Is this the material your going to use for production. The jacket fitting looks different to the previous version
I have remade the clothes with new fabric. It's completely different from the first sample

Taking balance:

Please send the balance 300USD + 5% fees to Paypal address: [email protected]

Please include your OSC username, shipping information and project name [Clark kent - superman1]

The deadline for payment of the balance is November 30th.
*Deposit are non-refundable

Shipping fees will be required when the mass production is done.

Last edited:
I have to be honest and say I'm not happy with this look. The material and colour is not what I signed up for on this project, I understand things can change but this is opposite to what we agreed on?

I have to be honest and say I'm not happy with this look. The material and colour is not what I signed up for on this project, I understand things can change but this is opposite to what we agreed on?
I think its the material and material colour too. The pants are a little wide from the knees up. It looks more like a 50s suit now rather than a 70s suit. The earlier sample was almost spot on.

I've just had a quick look at reeve reference pictures from the movie. He has a long collar on his jacket and the first button on his jacket starts from his navel. The jacket is longer in length going from his second button. His vest has 3 buttons on show. Hopefully some things can be adjusted if agreed before the go ahead

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231031-161705_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231031-161705_Gallery.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 0
Back