[CLOSED] Rebellious Togruta Female ::: Sean Dabbs & GeeWhiz

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagle4yourmind

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Thanks for your interest in this project. All of the limited run of 10 sculpted peices have found a home with a happy customizer. Should there be significant interest, perhaps another run can be made. But until that time no cast sets are available, and the project is closed.

Thanks to those that participated in making this a fun run. And perhaps I'll see you on the next project...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for a limited run of Custom Ahsoka Tano - the Star Wars Rebels Adult Version.

Rebels Ahsoka Tano 00.jpg

The Elements of the Full Figure 1:6 consist of:
- Sean Dabbs original Sculpted Pieces
- Nobody Custom Original Sculpted Hands
- GeeWhiz Customs Tailored Fabric Pieces

***Before continuing ::: You will need to procure a Star Wars: The Force Awakens Rey Body. If you want to use a different body - that is fine, but you'll have to pay GeeWhiz a Prototype price for tailoring to a new body.

Sculpted Pieces (6 items):
- Sean Dabbs Headcast in 2 Parts:
- Resin Faceplate, and
- Mandrils: Rubber-Hybrid Plastic (*Please note a special rubberized paint should be used.)
- Nobody Custom Hands (with coverings and capable of grasping a lightsaber)
- Sean Dabbs Forearm Gauntlets
- Sean Dabbs Lightsaber Hooks (2) for each side of her draft
- Sean Dabbs Boots (2 Leg Coverings, and 2 Shoe Pieces)
*Full Transparency: There is an issue with the Left Shoe. A hard wedge, or some very-very light drilling will get it on your body.
There is also an issue with the leg coverings that will require some light sanding of the legs to get them on.

Pricing for all sculpted items: $215 (+Shipping)

*** Lightsaber Hilts (1 Small. 1 Large) Are not available through me. However, there are specialized Ahsoka saber hilts available direct from Nobody Customs (https://www.facebook.com/arcasewu/)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GeeWhiz Portions (5 items):
- Shirt and Skirt: Slate Grey
- Arm Sleeves: Slate Grey
- Chest Plate: dark purple/plum
- Leggings: Same as above. dark purple/plum
- The Draft and Belt:
Belt: Standard medium Brown
Draft:
- Hip Piece: Light brown
- Draft pieces: Tan with light-grey trim

Ahsoka's GeeWhiz Tailoring cost will be $350 for the uniform per figure (Gee whiz set cost).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See production pics, below, and more on page 2...
head 05.jpghead 04.jpgreceived_331673850924314.jpeglegs.jpg
21039553_10154713907555933_1839362564_n.jpg21015626_10154713907275933_338521332_n.jpg28458572_415826742206819_2030549830_n.jpg

Attachments

• smHeadRef2.jpg
    smHeadRef2.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 507
Last edited:
Re: [sdabbs] Ahsoka Tano - Star Wars Rebels Adult Versions

I'm down for one. You should post this in the custom Star Wars section; I'm sure there are a few people who would be interested.

So this isn't full figure, just the casted sections mentioned in post?

Definitely interested. I was kind of hoping this would be a full figure but tis better than nothing I suppose.

What about the midsection armor? How many hands are included? What about her lightsabers?

I'd be into the Geewhiz run too, if it's something you're willing to bring others into. PM me with details if you'd like, eagle4yourmind.

Re: [sdabbs] Ahsoka Tano - Star Wars Rebels Adult Version

Any chance of doing a pop in/out face function since its framed perfectly by her band for that? Would be awesome to have a resting and battle face.

Re: [sdabbs & GeeWhiz Customs] Ahsoka Tano - Star Wars Rebels Adult Version

***UPDATE:

I've added the fabric tailoring details to this full offering as well. See the main post/page for details on the GeeWhiz tailoring to include:
• Shirt and Skirt
• Arm Sleeves
• Chest Plate
• Leggings
• The Draft and Belt

*Please indicate if you would only want the sculpted pieces, or if you also want the GeeWhiz Fabric pieces.

Re: [sdabbs & GeeWhiz Customs] Ahsoka Tano - Star Wars Rebels Adult Version

Yes Thanks so much for adding the details and helping with the sabers :) you can add me to the gee whiz list too

Re: [sdabbs] Ahsoka Tano - Star Wars Rebels Adult Version

Any chance of doing a pop in/out face function since its framed perfectly by her band for that? Would be awesome to have a resting and battle face.

Its possible, but remember this is a custom execution; and not a hot toys release. So that functionality would probably drive the cost up of the overall project. Was there a specific face/expression you had in mind?

I would just be happy with the regular expression, she has really big eyes which would look great not squinted. Neutral expression

Agreed. Best not to bite more than one can chew. It's enough to coordinate both an outfit a single sculpt at the same time. Can always gauge interest on an alternative sculpt later. Thanks for kicking his off, eagle4yourmind.

Agreed. Best not to bite more than one can chew. It's enough to coordinate both an outfit a single sculpt at the same time. Can always gauge interest on an alternative sculpt later. Thanks for kicking his off, eagle4yourmind.

Exactly. I agree. I'd much rather the focus be on getting a figure sorted first

Hello All!

Over a year ago, I started this thread for interest in a Custom Ahsoka Tano - the Star Wars Rebels Adult Version.

Today I can tell you this project is still very much a GO! And after a few minor remaining details on the figure are ironed out, this figure will be released for a run - for serious enthusiast only. Check back to this thread for updates - very soon.

This Project will consist of the following elements:
- Sean Dabbs original Sculpted Pieces
- GeeWhiz Customs Tailored Fabric Pieces

Sean Dabbs Sculpted pieces (6 items):
$ Headcast (in 2 Parts: Resin Head & Rubber Mandrills)
$ Hands (with coverings and capable of grasping a lightsaber)
- $ Optional additional Force-pose hands
$ Forearm Gauntlets
$ Lightsaber Hooks (2) for each side of her draft
$ Boots (2 Leg Coverings, and 2 Shoe Pieces)
$ Lightsaber Hilts (1 Small. 1 Large)

Pricing for All sculpted items is TBD. Check back soon for full details.
~All sculpts will be unpainted.~

GeeWhiz Portions (5 items):
Shirt and Skirt: Slate Grey
Arm Sleeves: Slate Grey
Chest Plate: dark purple/plum
Leggings: Same as above. dark purple/plum
The Draft and Belt:
Belt: Standard medium Brown
Draft:
Hip Piece: Light brown
Draft pieces: Tan with light-grey trim

There will be two Price points for Ahsoka's GeeWhiz Tailoring:
There is a Production/Tailoring (+shipping) cost for those that use the Prototype Body (detail on body soon).
There is a Prototyping Cost (+shipping) cost for those that chose to use their own body.

Pricing for all GeeWhiz Tailored pieces is TBD. Please check back soon for full details.

We're looking to do a limited run of 10-20 for committed and serious customizers only.
Prototype Pictures will be coming shortly.

Post here, and I will add your name to the list below. PLEASE INDICATE IF YOU WOULD LIKE ALL SCULPTED PIECES, OR ONLY CERTAIN HANDS OR SABERS.

I'm very communicative and will post regular updates as I get them.
Regards,

View attachment 345534View attachment 345536View attachment 345535

Interested in head sculpt, hands, clothes; NO body. Pricing & shipping cost are the factors.

Back