Full figure Lydia Deetz (complete) from Beetlejuice by Sean Dabbs + Viola Wittrocka PREORDER OPEN!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdabbs

Super Freak
Reaction score
"Lydia Deetz"

Each set contains (Limited to 20 sets):
- Fully articulated Lydia Deetz figure with tailored outfit, black beaded necklace, Winona Ryder as Lydia Deetz portrait.
- A seamless hybrid of sculpted and rooted hair
- custom made Lydia Deetz hands (two relaxed, two gripping for camera)
- Custom made replica of the Nikon F-301 camera with a flash (SB-27) and camera strap
- 'Beetlejuice' accurate flyer
- Custom accurate shoes with magnets built in to pose on lid of coffin
- 'Handbook for the Recently Deceased' custom made replica book (sculpted) with book sleeve
- Custom made coffin made coffin with lid that reads 'I, myself, an strange and unusual' with magnetic space on lid to pose Lydia on
- Custom packaging and CoA (to be shown)
Art director/Project Director - Sean Dabbs + Viola Wittrocka
Lydia Deetz portrait and sculpted items - Sean Dabbs
Portrait painting, hair rooting, hand painting, figure assembly - Viola Wittrocka
Tailoring - @dobro_tan

Preorder instructions:
- The exact time of preorder open will be announced on November 4th sometime around 10 AM GMT via both IG and Facebook page announcements. I cannot realistically message people individually (and mass emailing people the morning of usually results in my emails ending up in SPAM boxes) so please pay attention to these social media locations.

- At that time email me at "[email protected]" with your intention to pay. I will then direct you to send payment at a PayPal address delivered via the email.
- Payment needs to be sent immediately after you have received the email response from me.

-Once payment has been sent please respond to my email response that you have paid and include the payment information asked for below in the email. I will not be holding spots or making exceptions to the payment instructions.
*Do not attempt to send payment without first emailing me or getting a response via email from me. If any "unauthorized" payments are sent they will be refunded.

- Preorders are made on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis based on order of payments/emails received.

- Set cost is $1500 as friends and family or add 5% fees, plus shipping at time of completion.

Payment as follows:
- Single payment up front of $1500 as friends and family or add 5% fees. Shipping will be collected at time of completion.

OR

Payment plan as follows:
- Deposit of $500 as friends and family or add 5% due at time of preorder
- Payment 2 of $500 or add 5% due April 1st
- Balance of $500 as friends and family or add 5% due within the last 2-3 months of completion of the set (i.e. sometime between July and September. I will give a heads up when the final payment is coming due).
- Shipping will be collected at the time of completion and when shipping is imminent

With your payment please include all of the following information IN A PAYMENT NOTE (i.e. it needs to be WITH the payment) as well as in the email response as described above:
- Name
- Facebook name, IG handle, forum name etc.
- What you are buying (i.e. Lydia Deetz set DEPOSIT)
- Shipping address
- Phone number
- Email address

If you have any questions feel free to message me on Instagram (@seandabbs), my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/sean.dabbs.50)

Attachments

• lydia promo copy.jpg
    lydia promo copy.jpg
    752.1 KB · Views: 14
  • lydia promo copy2.jpg
    lydia promo copy2.jpg
    794.8 KB · Views: 0
  • lydia promo copy3.jpg
    lydia promo copy3.jpg
    681.1 KB · Views: 0
  • lydia promo copy5.jpg
    lydia promo copy5.jpg
    730.7 KB · Views: 0
  • lydia promo copy8.jpg
    lydia promo copy8.jpg
    791.8 KB · Views: 0
  • lydia promo copy9.jpg
    lydia promo copy9.jpg
    657.7 KB · Views: 0
  • lydia promo copy11.jpg
    lydia promo copy11.jpg
    806.8 KB · Views: 0
  • lydia promo copy12.jpg
    lydia promo copy12.jpg
    867.1 KB · Views: 0
  • lydia promo copy15.jpg
    lydia promo copy15.jpg
    857.5 KB · Views: 0
  • main.jpg
    main.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Photo showing how Lydia can be posed on the coffin lid that doubles up as a base (with magnets/no need for a stand)

IMG_20221101_232439_805.jpg

I do not like the current hands Lydia has so I am making an extra couple now : a pair of regular and a pair for holding the camera :)
1668427443021.png

Back