Head sculpture 1/6 Supernatural Sam and Dean head sculpt set (Sean Dabbs)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

youngguns303

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
1661304546835.png

I just spoke with Sean Dabbs, infamous sculptor also the portrait artist for exo-6 and kaustic plastic.
infamous-means-he-is-more-than-famous.jpg
He agreed to do some updated versions of his Sam and Dean Winchester sculpts.

1 pair of unpainted scuplts will be
$200 for the set plus shipping based on location.
or
1 pair of painted sculpts will be
$500 for the set plus shipping based on
location. Painted by Viola

1661304396316.png

Looking at an option for both a sculpted hair Sam and bald Sam to have add hair added to.
old sam and dean.jpg
(These are the old sculpts from 2014 that will be updated)

Please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks!

1.youngguns303
2. GerMANG
3. arnax1985
4. borgisbor
5. DSH
6. Balveda
7. And124
8. Virtuke
9. Hockey_king
10. FineDining

I am considering trying to get some acessories made as well. I am thinking about having Jon at fullmetal do Dean's necklace and 1911. Possibly an angel dagger as well.
Then Sam's demon blade and Taurus Model 99.
It will be expensive but certain items may cost a bit less with volume.

I am also trying to get a copy or 2 of Busty Asian Beauties magazine printed with fully printed pages as well.
So far the cost is ballparked at around $35-$40 an issue.

Last edited:
Would I be able to easily change head of QMX figure with this head sculpt? Would it fit?

And what about painting - how difficult is it to find good artist to help? And what kind of price range is custom paint?

I am new to this :)

Would I be able to easily change head of QMX figure with this head sculpt? Would it fit?

And what about painting - how difficult is it to find good artist to help? And what kind of price range is custom paint?

I am new to this :)
You would probably need a new body like a hot toys true type or world box or generic brand and redress the figure in the qmx outfit. I can see is Sean's painter Viola Wittrocka would be willing to paint these up. She is very talented. I know painters usually charge around $300 but I can ask. If not Nathan Eakins who charges about the same is amazing as well and 357partment has a few good painters that may be cheaper.

You would probably need a new body like a hot toys true type or world box or generic brand and redress the figure in the qmx outfit. I can see is Sean's painter Viola Wittrocka would be willing to paint these up. She is very talented. I know painters usually charge around $300 but I can ask. If not Nathan Eakins who charges about the same is amazing as well and 357partment has a few good painters that may be cheaper.
Thank you for information - yes, Sean/Viola makes some great figures.

357partment has some good ones also - I like the repaints they do. Really makes a big difference...

What body would you use? Had a look round and difficult to figure out which one would fit the character. Think the qmx body fits pretty well - the head is not so good tho.

NP. Well the usual go to for people a Hot Toys true type TTM 19 there are world box bodies as well that would work as well as generic ones. only problem with the generic bodies would be the hands sometimes look plasticy. you will need a body with a neck or a neck piece since the head cuts off under the jaw.

NP. Well the usual go to for people a Hot Toys true type TTM 19 there are world box bodies as well that would work as well as generic ones. only problem with the generic bodies would be the hands sometimes look plasticy. you will need a body with a neck or a neck piece since the head cuts off under the jaw.
Thank you for additional advice. You can add me to list also for both sculpts

From photo you are going for season 15 Sam & Dean? Just to be sure :)

Btw - for your considerations about weapons - sorry about potato quality.

Attachments

• 20221101_132201.jpg
    20221101_132201.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221101_132208.jpg
    20221101_132208.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
Hi! Viola (my painter charges $150 per head :)
Thank you!
Its great that you are in this project. I have primarily been following diorama groups - so don't know much about custom figures. But your art has also been showcased in these groups - so I did recognize your name immediately ☺️

I still haven't made a facebook post but will soon. The list has grown longer so we are very close to the total needed to move forward.

Back