Full figure Spaceballs [DoggieDoc] PREORDER OPEN

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoggieDoc

Super Freak
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Spaceballs: The Dolls
"The Prince and The Mog"
Set information and preorder instructions:
Each set contains, Limited to 20-30 sets (final edition size is being discussed with the involved artists)
- Fully articulated Barf figure with tailored outfit (one piece mechanic's suit, red pocket cloth, tan undershirt t-shirt), head sculpt, haired tail, and shoes
- Fully articulated Lone Star figure with tailored outfit (genuine leather jacket, pants, undershirt and button up checkered shirt), head sculpt, and boots
- 4 custom hands for Barf (two relaxed, two grasping)
- Relaxed hands x 2, splayed right hand x 1, closed right fist with attached saber x 1 for Lonestar closed left fist
- "Barf" dog food bowl and spoon accessory
- Milk Bone box and bone accessories
- Flattened right Barf foot
- Giant hair dryer accessory with cord
- Removable Schwartz ring x 1
- "Prince" Medallion x 1
- Dancing alien accessory x 1
- Two shag carpet stands with laser cut acrylic supports
- Custom packaging (to be shown) and CoA
Art director/Project Director - Andy Manoloff
Creative director - Jon Anderson
Barf portrait: Sean Dabbs
Lone Starr Portrait: Vivek Kasture and sean Dabbs
Portrait painting - Alessio Salitore
Custom hands, painting, and all accessories - Andy Manoloff
Tailoring - @siberiancustomstudios (Alex Filipov)

Pre Order instructions:
- The exact time of preorder opening will be announced on August 11th sometime around between 9:30 and 10:30 AM United States EST via both IG and Facebook page announcements. I cannot realistically message people individually (and mass emailing people the morning of usually results in my emails ending up in SPAM boxes) so please pay attention to these social media locations as this is the only way the announcement will be conveyed.
You will see something to the effect of "Preorder for Spaceballs: The Dolls" is now open!" on my Instagram, my FB page, and some of the figure groups.
- At that time email me at "[email protected]" with your intention to pay. I will then direct you to send payment at a PayPal address delivered via my email response. Please do not email me if you are not serious about preordering as I will have a lot of emails to sift through!
- Payment needs to be sent immediately after you have received the email response from me.
-Once payment has been sent please respond back to my email that you have paid and include the payment information asked for below in the email. I will not be holding spots or making exceptions to the payment instructions.
*Do not attempt to send payment without first emailing me or getting a response via email from me. If any "unauthorized" payments are sent they will be refunded.
- Preorders are made on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis based on order of payments/emails received.

- Set cost is $2500 as friends and family or add 5% fees, plus shipping at time of completion.
Payment as follows:
- Single payment up front of $2500 as friends and family or add 5% fees. Shipping will be collected at time of completion.
OR
Payment plan as follows:
- Deposit of $750 as friends and family or add 5% due at time of preorder
- Payment 2 of $875 or add 5% due November 1st
- Balance of $875 as friends and family or add 5% due within the last 2-3 months of completion of the set (i.e. sometime between. I will give you a heads up when the final payment is coming due).
- Shipping will be collected at the time of completion and when shipping is imminent
- Turnaround time for this set is estimated to be 6-8 months. Of course please be aware that these are custom made figures and timelines can change, however this time of completion has been common and achieved for all previous figure sets. I will update production progress consistently on my social media accounts.

With your payment please include all of the following information IN A PAYMENT NOTE (i.e. it needs to be WITH the payment, not messaged to me separately) as well as in the email response as described above:
- Name
- Facebook name, IG handle, forum name etc.
- What you are buying (i.e. the Spaceballs: The Dolls, "The Prince and the Mog"
- Shipping address
- Phone number
- Email address

If you have any questions feel free to message me on Instagram (@doggiedoc_designs), my Facebook page (Doggie Doc Designs), or my personal FB (Andy Manoloff).

Attachments

• 20220628_162720.jpg
    20220628_162720.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC00494.JPG
    DSC00494.JPG
    244.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
"In a Mog! Half man... half dog. I'm my own best friend!"

Screenshot_20220729-093559_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220729-093554_Gallery.jpg

"I'm having myself a snack... you want some? "
Barf01.jpg

Interested! How do we get signed up so we can decide to hop on board or not?
Just pay attention. I don't do lists for figures. I'll continue showcasing photos and then full reveal pretty soon, then preorder information to follow.

"You listen. On this ship, you're to refer to me as 'idiot', not 'you captain'. I mean, you know what I mean."

received_418210573672834.jpeg

Spaceballs: The Dolls.

"Merchandising, merchandising, merchandising!"

Barf Sculpt: Sean Dabbs
Lone Starr sculpt: Vivek Kasture
And Sean Dabbs
Head sculpt painting: Alessio Salitore
Clothing: Alex Filippov
Project Director and accessories, weathering, fur work Andy Manoloff
Art Director: Jon Anderson

Screenshot_20220802-202759_Gallery.jpg

"The Prince"
Lonestar and Barf product shots 8.jpg
Lonestar and Barf product shots 11.jpg
Lonestar and Barf product shots 10.jpg

Attachments

• Lonestar and Barf product shots 9.jpg
    805.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Lonestar and Barf product shots 31.jpg
    766.8 KB · Views: 0
Just pay attention. I don't do lists for figures. I'll continue showcasing photos and then full reveal pretty soon, then preorder information to follow.

"You listen. On this ship, you're to refer to me as 'idiot', not 'you captain'. I mean, you know what I mean."

View attachment 447482
Do we get a heads up on deposit cost and date etc to get in? Or just kind of a go now thing? Hate to miss this. Thanks

That John Candy just nails it my friend, Fantastic work on them both beautiful Set. Cant wait to see you do Dot Matrix

Back