Clothing set (Closed) [Toribox] Custom 1/6 'Ninja Master Outfit'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not think he is going to respond for a bit. I can nearly assure you he does not have the time right now to ship them, and if he did respond it would just be letting us know he can’t for a while.

It is not an excuse. He should at the least say something to us.

Fan, I get stuff happens, but you seem to have taken on way more than you can do. I’m sure you know it looks bad, and we know you will come through, but I highly recommend you take action. It’s becoming like this on every thread.

We all know life gets in the way, but You also seem to make a lot of excuses. Just give us really honest expectations, like including a lot of delays in your timelines. We wait forever for a lot of things, so we would not mind. It would look a lot better.

Hopefully you are doing well Fan ✌️
-Banks

I do not think he is going to respond for a bit. I can nearly assure you he does not have the time right now to ship them, and if he did respond it would just be letting us know he can’t for a while.

It is not an excuse. He should at the least say something to us.

Fan, I get stuff happens, but you seem to have taken on way more than you can do. I’m sure you know it looks bad, and we know you will come through, but I highly recommend you take action. It’s becoming like this on every thread.

We all know life gets in the way, but You also seem to make a lot of excuses. Just give us really honest expectations, like including a lot of delays in your timelines. We wait forever for a lot of things, so we would not mind. It would look a lot better.

Hopefully you are doing well Fan ✌️
-Banks

I wish you better luck with your post than I had with mine.

My post in the Harvey Dent shoes project from last August.

I guess my point was that, if you follow the posts subsequent to mine, you'll see that particular project has been ghosted ever since that post in August.

It's admirable that you give him the benefit of the doubt - that's definitely the hallmark of a good and decent person. But unfortunately, despite what anyone says or does, he delivers when he delivers.

I guess my point was that, if you follow the posts subsequent to mine, you'll see that particular project has been ghosted ever since that post in August.

It's admirable that you give him the benefit of the doubt - that's definitely the hallmark of a good and decent person. But unfortunately, despite what anyone says or does, he delivers when he delivers.
I got what you meant, and it is very unfortunate. Hopefully it shapes up soon.

I am trying to give benefit of the doubt, but it is very difficult to not be a flat out asshole. I went through a lot of his old posts and it is a repeating pattern for a very long time. He has had countless issues, and this is all a repetition of history.

@Fan we’re all waiting for your pm for the shipment which you promised.
Please stick to what you promised. We put our trust in you to get onboarded to your project and it’s time to honor by delivering them to us.

If this nonsense continues, would anyone on the list be willing to look into the option of having Yunsil ship directly to someone else on the list to handle shipping? My other project, the Princess Leia dress, is just about to finish up and I’d be happy to take this assignment on and finish up, delivering what everyone here paid for, while doing the same for my other run.
For those unaware, I’ve overseen 9 other Toribox runs, and always delivered.

If this nonsense continues, would anyone on the list be willing to look into the option of having Yunsil ship directly to someone else on the list to handle shipping? My other project, the Princess Leia dress, is just about to finish up and I’d be happy to take this assignment on and finish up, delivering what everyone here paid for, while doing the same for my other run.
Great idea. Also a very generous offer and you seem like the perfect candidate to do that. If he isn’t going to respond on here maybe DM him on ig?

I don't see how that is going to work - he's mingled the accessories in with the clothing run. Some of us put deposits down for an accessory package consisting of items that have been sewn into the suit (e.g cufflinks, tie pin) and also shoes, cane, and the mask that are separate from the outfit.

The difficulty is that some of the "accessories" are actually sewn into the suit, and others, I assume, he probably hasn't yet made. Given that he's only taken a deposit and not full payment for the accessories, the suit only represents a partial shipment and I believe it will be difficult to get the pricing on the suit accessories vs the non-suit accessories sorted out.

For example, I put a deposit of $50 down for the following:

Outfit Additions / Upgrade Set (2)
- Real silver cufflinks with fake gemstone mosaic
- Real silver square shaped tie pin with fake gemstone
- Ra's leather shoes (casted & painted)
Ra's Arsenal Set (3)
- Knob sword cane
- Breathing mask with strap & display podest

If we get only the suit, exactly how much do I owe for the cufflinks and tie pin (I assume the shoes are another two years away), or does the $50 deposit already cover that. If the $50 does cover that, when do we see the rest of the accessories?

Of course, this is all assuming that he sent the suit-based accessories to Toribox to be sewn into the suit, rather than doing it after the fact.

There are somewhere around 10 of us in this situation.

@chilipep66 - it's a fantastic and very welcomed offer for sure, and I'd really like to take you up on this, but as you can see, it's a mess that's going to take some sorting out.

I don't see how that is going to work - he's mingled the accessories in with the clothing run. Some of us put deposits down for an accessory package consisting of items that have been sewn into the suit (e.g cufflinks, tie pin) and also shoes, cane, and the mask that are separate from the outfit.

The difficulty is that some of the "accessories" are actually sewn into the suit, and others, I assume, he probably hasn't yet made. Given that he's only taken a deposit and not full payment for the accessories, the suit only represents a partial shipment and I believe it will be difficult to get the pricing on the suit accessories vs the non-suit accessories sorted out.

For example, I put a deposit of $50 down for the following:

Outfit Additions / Upgrade Set (2)
- Real silver cufflinks with fake gemstone mosaic
- Real silver square shaped tie pin with fake gemstone
- Ra's leather shoes (casted & painted)
Ra's Arsenal Set (3)
- Knob sword cane
- Breathing mask with strap & display podest

If we get only the suit, exactly how much do I owe for the cufflinks and tie pin (I assume the shoes are another two years away), or does the $50 deposit already cover that. If the $50 does cover that, when do we see the rest of the accessories?

Of course, this is all assuming that he sent the suit-based accessories to Toribox to be sewn into the suit, rather than doing it after the fact.

There are somewhere around 10 of us in this situation.

@chilipep66 - it's a fantastic and very welcomed offer for sure, and I'd really like to take you up on this, but as you can see, it's a mess that's going to take some sorting out.
I wonder if the cuff pins and tie pins are even ready. I may have missed that. Won’t they sit with him another 6 months if they are not.

I’d rather have a suit missing A few accessories that we could probably put on ourselves versus a never ending wait.

I guess that’s the million dollar question - did they go to toribox or not?

But you’re absolutely right. At this point, anything is better than nothing.

I vote for this approach.
Yes. I would prefer get anything out of nothing. Get immediate out of endless waiting.

Hi y'all, I hear you.

All outfits are completed, I think it was a bit later than stated on the infopage but anyway, I am responsible for the delay in between the time around end of January and now. There is no need for you to worry about receiving the outfits though:

In the meantime, I have organized direct shipments from Toribox to all recipients in Asia and the USA for this run. That should make up for the delay and make shipping safer and more affordable for most on top of that, as I never ask for more shipping fees than I am charged!

I apologize, but I was hoping that the information was shared with everyone, it looks like not everyone was in the Facebook and/or Insta group for this project and that those who had the info are not very active on the forum anymore, just like me.

@chilipep66 I appreciate your offer but that would not offer any advantages over direct shipments. Please check, I had immediately replied to your PM this Monday, incl. the info that direct shipments will happen.

As always I start messaging everyone on the list now to check that I have the recent address details and I will consider if spots were sold before (also in case you do not find your spot updated in the thread list yet).

6273e2c80d357856298a78d3e4d60330.jpg

The accessories will be shipped separately, not only because of the direct outft shipments but also because there is still work to be done before. I will ask Toribox again how exactly she will deliver the outfits. I had asked her to not attach the standard cufflinks and tie pins but I assume they will come attached.
Both scenarios work with the optional accessories though. In the 2nd scenario I will deliver a precise description together with the accessories how to attach the upgraded tie pins and cufflinks. I will keep you up-to-date on the progress in a separate post.

Last edited:
i get using a forum is dated, but it is very convenient. Just copy and paste your updates here. Anyway can you add me to your ig gc, and what is the fb group called?

Hi y'all, I hear you.

All outfits are completed, I think it was a bit later than stated on the infopage but anyway, I am responsible for the delay in between the time around end of Januare and now. There is no need for you to worry about receiving the outfits though:

In the meantime, I have organized direct shipments from Toribox to all recipients in Asia and the USA for this run. That should make up for the delay and make shipping safer and more affordable for most on top of that, as I never ask for more shipping fees than I am charged!

I apologize, but I was hoping that the information was shared with everyone, it looks like not everyone was in the Facebook and/or Insta group for this project and that those who had the info are not very active on the forum anymore, just like me.

@chilipep66 I appreciate your offer but that would not offer any advantages over direct shipments. Please check, I had immediately replied to your PM this Monday, incl. the info that direct shipments will happen.

As always I start messaging everyone on the list now to check that I have the recent address details and I will consider if spots were sold before (also in case you do not find your spot updated in the thread list yet).

6273e2c80d357856298a78d3e4d60330.jpg

The accessories will be shipped separately, not only because of the direct outft shipments but also because there is still work to be done before. I will ask Toribox again how exactly she will deliver the outfits. I had asked her to not attach the standard cufflinks and tie pins but I assume they will come attached.
Both scenarios work with the optional accessories though. In the 2nd scenario I will deliver a precise description together with the accessories how to attach the upgraded tie pins and cufflinks. I will keep you up-to-date on the progress in a separate post.

"There's no need for you to worry." There's absolutely need for us to worry. You just seem just come on a reply to a very specific issue when you see please or when you feel the heat. How about you address updates for ALL your outstanding projects instead of giving your customers false reassurance and nothing concrete to show for it? Maybe TRACKING IDs would be a start.
I hope no one falls for this charade again, if you're really a man of your word, less words, more tracking numbers.

i get using a forum is dated, but it is very convenient. Just copy and paste your updates here. Anyway can you add me to your ig gc, and what is the fb group called?
Added you and pm'ed you the group URL. (y)

... There's absolutely need for us to worry. ...
No. As stated above I had shared the status before on Instagram and on Facebook and even in PMs here and on the forum, all of that is provable, but yes I had missed to post it here in the thread as well.

As you know I have not collected any shipping fees yet, so of course there are no tracking IDs yet.

This is the order:

- Today everyone on the list receives the PM asking to verfiy their current shipping address
- Afterwards I collect the shipping fee
- The shipping fees for Toribox's direct shipments I forward to them together with the addresses at once
- Toribox sends out the direct shipments and the batch that I will forward
- I send the tracking IDs to those who receive direct shipments
- After I received the batch to be forwarded, I create individual shipments and send out the further tracking IDs

... The accessories will be shipped separately, not only because of the direct outft shipments but also because there is still work to be done before. I will ask Toribox again how exactly she will deliver the outfits. I had asked her to not attach the standard cufflinks and tie pins but I assume they will come attached.

Last edited:
Back