Full figure [CLOSED] TORIBOX Joker 89 Full Outfit + Don Fung "ThreeStep Studio" SCULPT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which option should we go for Balloonman sculpt?

• A. Laughing Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • B. Laughing Sculpt w/ Hair

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • C. Cynical Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • D. Laughing Sculpt w/ Bald Head and Hair on the side (no extra fees for hat)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fantastic!

So how are we doing on the sculpt side? Not sure I would be terribly excited about a suit with no hat.

Actually now trying to get the deposit going, and booked Yunsil for the clothing run.. Sculpt will come along the way.
I also talking with Sculptorbuffy for alternative with the help of Hosam.
Come one guys we need the deposit goingggg.. at least if we got 1K, I can book TORIBOX spot.

Actually now trying to get the deposit going, and booked Yunsil for the clothing run.. Sculpt will come along the way.
I also talking with Sculptorbuffy for alternative with the help of Hosam.
Come one guys we need the deposit goingggg.. at least if we got 1K, I can book TORIBOX spot.
Is the clothing run open to anyone paying a deposit or just people on the initial list?

Hi Jagzz please would you update the deposit list to mark me as paid (is that 9 paid so far, one away from green light?). I can see this one being really sought after in the future especially if it has a low edition size. Surprised it’s not getting the attention at the moment.

mark me as 10 guys, about to send the deposit now. No way I’m missing out on this.

Also I’m definitely in for a new sculpt and fine wirh the proposed price, the hot toys sculpt is garbage, we can’t live with that!

Hi Jagzz please would you update the deposit list to mark me as paid (is that 9 paid so far, one away from green light?). I can see this one being really sought after in the future especially if it has a low edition size. Surprised it’s not getting the attention at the moment.
Got it brother!, Glad you on board jamie!

mark me as 10 guys, about to send the deposit now. No way I’m missing out on this.

Also I’m definitely in for a new sculpt and fine wirh the proposed price, the hot toys sculpt is garbage, we can’t live with that!

Received Ray, thanks man!

Funk it....I’ll throw my hat in for everything....i know you are collecting deposits now but do we have a deadline?...i ask because I’m stuck for this month on other projects plus Valentine’s Day just passed and i had to spend a boatload....lol...let me know....that will solidify me...thanks

Funk it....I’ll throw my hat in for everything....i know you are collecting deposits now but do we have a deadline?...i ask because I’m stuck for this month on other projects plus Valentine’s Day just passed and i had to spend a boatload....lol...let me know....that will solidify me...thanks
I think the deposit itself will always be open, as I think the more is the merrier (the cheaper the final price will be), but after talked with Toribox team, the total deposit + sample cost and prototype cost ammounted to $2,3K. I can probably cover $500 on my end. But the total deposit that I received right now is only $1100 (including me). So yeah I need at least another 5 people that send the deposit to start this project, so the deadline is basically that ?. The sooner you can send the deposit, the closer we can lock this project down bud. And please help to spread the word... ????

Back