Clothing set [CLOSED] Yunsil Bank Robber Joker 2.0

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,

Basically I'm afraid the situation getting worse and worse in my country, so I will try to ship all the package this month (for all the paid shipping buyer).

But because my whole country basically on lock down, I can't print the COA, because all store is majorly closed now and for store that still open get fined up to $10.000 USD :(

So my question, is it okay for you guys to received this set without my COA?, but don't worry your set will still have the TORIBOX COA..

And when the situation got a little bit better, if you guys want my COA you can PM me directly and I will try to post it to you guys..

Because I don't want to hold your items too long guys, it's also a burden for me hahahaha..

Hi Guys,

Basically I'm afraid the situation getting worse and worse in my country, so I will try to ship all the package this month (for all the paid shipping buyer).

But because my whole country basically on lock down, I can't print the COA, because all store is majorly closed now and for store that still open get fined up to $10.000 USD :(

So my question, is it okay for you guys to received this set without my COA?, but don't worry your set will still have the TORIBOX COA..

And when the situation got a little bit better, if you guys want my COA you can PM me directly and I will try to post it to you guys..

Because I don't want to hold your items too long guys, it's also a burden for me hahahaha..
stay safe bro, just ship my set without the coa.

What is coa?
Certificate of Authenticity...

Capture3.PNG

I include this in the 1st sets.

Back