[Closed ]Yunsil/Creg Customs HEADSCULPT COMPLETED {Tony Montana Scarface } DX Release Light SkyBlue Suit + arm orthoic sling

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, I think I am going to leave this production as an open order for now.
giving more opportunities for members.

Once I believe we need to close, then
I will close the run.

Thanks again for your support

Last edited:
Hi there

What is your English name? And your email address ?

7 more spots and we are SOLD OUT

I will start asking for NRD once we hit our
final 7 spots.

Got you added Redseo.

A few more and we are Sold out

Hello, I had requested Battle Damage version but the list never was updated. Can you please fix that? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Guys, I am now asking and collecting A NRD( non refundable deposit) of $100 deposits for Scarface. Please read the first pin post carefully so you understand what to expect before paying. You can reach out to me and I will provide you my PP if you want to not lose your spot.

i just spoke with Dean and the other good news is our new Pacino Scarface will start in Nov -Dec as planned BY ONE of the best Artist in the 1/6 community . Really excited to get this Grail for us. :) Once I collect all payments, we will have a Scarface Pacino cub for you guys to see new accessories and more options to choose from in F/B.

Thanks again for Loving Scarface and "TONY Montana" We have a few more spots and we are offiIcialy SOLD OUT

Back