Head sculpture [closed]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this the painter/quality of paint for the painted version?
yes,this Head sculpture released in China has been painted many times(>10), and the painted version is already mature and finalized。 patinter:K(ins: ks1_custom)You can pay a deposit of painting ($50 ) and unpainted ($200) in advance, pay the balance (140$) after painting.

Last edited:
@JimSculpt Deposit sent for sculpt + painted. Will send remaining payment ($140) when painting is complete. Let me know if that is okay. Thank you!

For final slot no. 22

ok
The thread has been updated.
Just a note that I paid a deposit for the painted version, not unpainted! Thank you! You put me down for an unpainted version. @JimSculpt

EDIT: Sorry I just realized I sent $240 and not $250. Is it okay if I send $150 once painting is completed for the sculpt?
Payment sent so far is for deposit on sculpt ($200) + deposit for painting ($40).

Last edited:
Just a note that I paid a deposit for the painted version, not unpainted! Thank you! You put me down for an unpainted version. @JimSculpt

EDIT: Sorry I just realized I sent $240 and not $250. Is it okay if I send $150 once painting is completed for the sculpt?
Payment sent so far is for deposit on sculpt ($200) + deposit for painting ($40).
It has been corrected.

Would it be possible to update to the painted version? Looking at the paint here, I don't think there's a ton of difference between the quality here and the preferred painter I was thinking about.

Would it be possible to update to the painted version? Looking at the paint here, I don't think there's a ton of difference between the quality here and the preferred painter I was thinking
Yes, you can, you can rest assured that k will paint against his previous best version, and we will also monitor the results of painting。

Yes, you can, you can rest assured that k will paint against his previous best version, and we will also monitor the results of painting。
Ok great, let's change it then -- should I just send the remaining deposit and note my name again?

Back