Full figure [CANCELLED] John McClane - Die Hard (1988) [Beastmaster / Toribox / Robbie The Painter / LDS Workshop / Dslump] -- TAILOR CHANGED TO TORIBOX

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Face expression

• A - neutral

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • B - smirking

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • C - concerned

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • D - smoking

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
The material is fairly hard, but the inside of the ankles are hollow and can be squeezed into a circle, presumably to pop onto the end of a 1/6 body. They work quite well : )

I have them on my McClane right now but I am not a big fan... They restrict the ankle articulation, it's not possible to adjust the foot position at all, so the figure stands in a bit unnatural position...

No problem! I recommend them! I really wish I could get sculpted legs and arms for a Maximus and William Wallace figure too.

I have them on my McClane right now but I am not a big fan... They restrict the ankle articulation, it's not possible to adjust the foot position at all, so the figure stands in a bit unnatural position...

Ah right, I hadn't considered that, it's a valid point indeed. They were'nt too expensive though, so I may hang onto them and hopefully use them at some point.

Bump for interest! Please help us get this up to 10 people guys so the Yunsil clothing run can go ahead! We only need three more I think. Deadline is looming... I'm really hoping it can happen as I've always wanted a good McClane custom. I may even try and sculpt a jointless body myself at some point.

Hi,
Is the Toribox outfit project officialy canceled?:(
Not yet, but sadly the interest is minimal. I am trying to figure out if I can fund the remaining part of the project on my own.

Tbh considering it's Xmas I hope the hype for the movie spikes a bit and more people would still join the run... Fingers crossed.

I am thinking of extending the deadline until the end of February. If we can't get the minimum interest by then I will cancel and refund everybody.

Hi, Michel,
Happy Holidays.

Thank you for update!

This run is worthy for everyone who missed iris, many years back.
I hope 3 more guys will be join!

Let's"Welcome to the party, Pal";)

Attachments

• 07B41848-EBE0-456C-8FEA-F1C4D44F19C1.gif
    07B41848-EBE0-456C-8FEA-F1C4D44F19C1.gif
    1 MB · Views: 0
Sorry for the lack of updates recently.

It looks like there's not nearly enough interest in the outfit and accessories :(

I thought I could fund the rest of the prototype production on my own, but unfortunately that's not the case at this time.

I will start refunding the deposits next week when I'm back from my business trip.

Sad to see it didn't work out :(

Hope Beastmaster and Robbie will choose to make the head sculpt and the watch sometime in the future anyway.

Back