Crypt keeper - by CAINE - hand and feet WIP added, 1st post

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Crypt keeper - by CAINE

Early WIP of the hands
CADDB5DE-3F14-488E-9429-F145F286A9B1-1113-000000FF17E1B8EE_zpsf9329140.jpg

Awesome! Jeez the amount of talent you have is just a touch sickening :lol

Thanks guys!

:panic::panic::panic::panic:
That looks awesome,Caine!

You think maybe you could do his story book? :D

I think id have to! Lol. A functioning one would be great I think, and in some ways easier than trying to sculpt one. It would look better anyway!

The armature is a great idea Caine. Can't wait to see where this goes. I'm sure I'll be hoping on board at some point.

CAINE BUDDY PLEASE PUT ME DOWN FOR THIS...I TRIED MY BEST TO HOLD OFF BECAUSE OF JUST TOO MUCH CRAP I HAVE COMING, BUT YOUR PICS GOT ME :lol, JUST AWESOME..

Thanks again guys! I sewed together a simple robe, I've got both hands and feet roughed out and soon ill be working to pad the armature much like a stop motion figure. We'll see how that works out. The only other option I can think is to Frankenstein body parts together, but that may be pricey.

CAINE BUDDY PLEASE PUT ME DOWN FOR THIS...I TRIED MY BEST TO HOLD OFF BECAUSE OF JUST TOO MUCH CRAP I HAVE COMING, BUT YOUR PICS GOT ME :lol, JUST AWESOME..

Awesome, ill put ya down! Thanks man!

i would think(want) the leg to be leaner....maybe really skinny...these new ones look too thick....:)

Thanks, I'm having a lot of fun sculpting these parts.

i would think(want) the leg to be leaner....maybe really skinny...these new ones look too thick....:)

Don't worry, ill make them look nice and emaciated. :)

More progress
E3864E2F-7D53-4C7A-8177-3F34E6F4A456-1701-0000020A05BBD498_zpsc7633504.jpg

That's really awesome. I have been looking for a Crypt figure for a long time. Thanks for making it happen. ;)

Thanks guys! I appreciate the support!

Wait.....are you going to sell these as parts?
Or all together as a full figure?

I want to create the full figure, but I can also offer sets in any combination. Head only, head, hands and feet, etc.

I do feel the construction of a full figure is within my grasp. I just need to resolve the body and book. I also think the finished figure (head, hands, feet painted, painted body, robe, and book) should be around $200.00 - $220.00 before shipping.

Back