Custom 1/6 Firefly/Serenity Lot

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

csi

Super Freak
Reaction score
I hate to do it, but I have the opportunity to move my family from a rough neighborhood to a very nice neighborhood that I can feel safe letting my daughter play outside. As such, I have made the very hard decision to put my Firefly collection up for sale. A lot of time, effort, and money went into these. Not sure if there is a buyer out there interested in a whole lot, but that is the only way I am going to sell them. The whole lot is $3,000 shipped, US only.

this is an awesome set, i wish i could go for it but its too big of a hit for me, good luck though, im sure itll sell fast

I'm sure you are very sorry to see them go, but that opportunity is way too good to pass up. I hope it sells very quickly for you bud!

I'm sure you are very sorry to see them go, but that opportunity is way too good to pass up. I hope it sells very quickly for you bud!

Thanks I feel the same way, unfortunately I don't think anyone has the $$$ to buy the lot :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back