Custom 1/6 scale LEGION's DAVID ( ADDICT VERSION ) by Plastica & Vimal Kerketta

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrisorlo

Freaked Out!
Reaction score
Custom 1/6 scale LEGION's DAVID ( ADDICT VERSION ) by Plastica & Vimal Kerketta
PORTRAIT HEADSCULPT by VIMAL KERKETTA :yess::clap
Head sculpt Price ( 50 unpainted sculpts available ) $85 US
+18US for int. shipping and 5% PP fees.
Sculpted by the amazing Vimal Kerketta.
*** If there's more people interested we can add more people to the list and lower the cost.

CUSTOM 1/6 scale DAVID ( ADDICT VERSION ) DX set ( $1,800 US aprox )
BLOODY Version

10 available

Clothing by - Yunsil
Accessories by - Jon de Guzman
Leather Acc. - Gustavo Ponce
More artists TBC

Accessories:
- Twizzler
- Blue Drug Drops jar
- 'The World's Angriest Boy in the World' Book

DX Exclusive item
- Toad with blue LED light up eyes
- Audio Tape
- Bloody Hands
- Custom Box
- Surprise Gift
- CoA

WE THINK ROOTED HAIR WILL BE THE WAY TO GO.

CUSTOM 1/6 scale DAVID ( ADDICT VERSION ) FULL FIGURE set ( Price $1300 / $1,500 US aprox )
10 available

Clothing by - Yunsil
Accessories by - Jon de Guzman
Leather Acc. - Gustavo Ponce

Accessories:
- Twizzler
- 'The World's Angriest Boy in the World' Book
- Non bloody hands
- Stand
- CoA

*** Does not include the Exclusive item as on the DX set.

CLOTHING AND UNPAINTED HEADSCULPT SET ( $800 US aprox )
Includes outfit tailored by the talented Yunsil and 1 unpainted HS sculpted by Vimal Kerketta.
- CoA included

**We will divide the cost of the set in 3 payments. All the money will go directly to the artists making this possible.
**We will adjust the price if its actually cheaper to make or if we do a bigger run.

Please we are only looking for people actually really interested in buying it and that will have no problem with the payment plan.
Hope you can understand !
We will use the interest list to fill our order list, so if you are really interested you will have your spot saved.

Release Date: 2018

Legion.jpg
legion.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
legion-how-will-the-devil-with-the-yellow-eyes-be-stopped-legion-credit-fox-1360144.jpg
legion-devil-yellow-eyes.JPG.jpg
dan-stevens-as-david-haller-in-legions-chapter-2-episode_ke2z.640.jpg
Legion-1.02-Chpater-2-vapour-1.jpg
legion1c.jpg.738b0ad8bcd9c6508ad1c1a77112fa4a.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-04-07 at 1.48.50 PM.jpg

HEADSCULPT INTEREST LIST:
1. Ramza77
2. NJ1997 / Nick Johnson

DX SET
1. Ramza77
2. wolf30 / Fahad Al-ali

FF SET

CLOTHING AND UNPAINTED HEADSCULPT SET

Here is some of Vimal's work for everyone who hasn't seen his AMAZING work:
15170766_10208763501538371_2160767886639914891_n.jpg
All credit on this pic to Vimal Kerketta.

Last edited:
Re: Custom 1/6 scale LEGION's DAVID ( ADDICT VERSION ) by Plastica & Vimal Kerketta

Rooted hair or Sculpted hair? Bare in mind cost !

Re: Custom 1/6 scale LEGION's DAVID ( ADDICT VERSION ) by Plastica & Vimal Kerketta

New HS price offer, but only if we fill the interest list it will cost that much aprox.
Have a great Sunday guys and if you havent watched the series, today is a perfect day to do ;)
U wont regret it :wave

Last edited:

Not able to buy rn but I'm curious, why choose the long haired version over the more standard short hair? Unless there's a separate thread I missed

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

We think this is a look that is a lot more interesting and personally love this look with the Toad they were some of my favorite episodes from the 1rst Season. And this looks goes as a perfect complement with Lenny that we also plan on working on.
Not able to buy rn but I'm curious, why choose the long haired version over the more standard short hair? Unless there's a separate thread I missed

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I'd be interested if it was his normal look, not fussed over the druggie look =/

I might be interested in a sculpt. I prefer his regular look with the shorter hair tbh. But Vimal does such great work that this is tempting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will talk to Vimal cuz his normal look is a completely different look , his expression is of a very confused naive guy.
Maybe if theres enough interest also for his normal look we can also offer him. But right now everything is pointing out that theres not enough interest.

I might be interested in a sculpt. I prefer his regular look with the shorter hair tbh. But Vimal does such great work that this is tempting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, unfortunately this project is cancelled for now!
:(

Back