Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to share my custom Bruce Wayne League of Shadows figure. Finally completed after a few months of getting bits and pieces from here and there.
10widxt.jpg

1491dhl.jpg

2vj4pd4.jpg

My Custom Bruce Wayne 2.0 is wating for its new head from the Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman TF Exclusive figure. Ill post updated pictures when I'm done.

img0370o.jpg

Thanks man. :)
I'm thinking this one is going to come out much better than my last one. I used the same suit, but just futzed the hell out of it and added a couple new things to the wardrobe.

bw1w.png

Looking into a TTL suit. I have the Stark Suit released a few years back but Bale wears nothing like that one one screen. I don't like it. I know gray is boring, but I'm thinking of going for a suit from TDKR and I took a peek at set photos of Bale to find out to my dismay Nolan's gone with a gray suit AGAIN! There's also a pinstriped suit in black or blue but that'd be much harder to pull off...

Yeah well to be honest the most elegant suit Wayne has worn at any point so far (including set pics of TDKR) has been the TDK 3 piece suit - but yeah, I can appreciate how tough it is to find a suitable suit to use for that look.

Have you looked into tracking down a Medicom TDK Bruce Wayne suit? Apparently it looks good on a TT with some minor adjustments.

I can hardly justify purchasing the TTL and that's half the price of the cheapest Medicom I've found. I'll probably just keep the Stark suit for a while until something else pops up in the future. Holding out for HT to release a suit set for their Bruce like they did with Stark... Wishful thinking but you never know!

You can just browse around Ebay for a full suit or piece one together yourself, that's what I did. With some futzing and careful purchasing(make sure it will fit before you buy), and maybe some tweaking you could have a pretty nice suit. My custom Bruce's whole outfit only set me back $30.

Back