Custom Made Joker Nurse version set

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natchan

Freaked Out!
Reaction score
Hi, we are Custom Studio, again, we would like to introduce our custom made product - custom made of joker nurse version.

we wonder make a very limited pieces (scheduled in 30 pieces in the plan) with the below parts

it included:

1) joker nurse ver head
2) body X 1
3) nurse uniform x 1(name tape, DENT, pen)
4) sock x 1 pair
5) shoes x 1 pair

Now the draft of the uniform and headscrupt is made. the final sell items will have a cert with no. for happy memories and top up painting will made by myself.

the set price is only 150USD while the shipping charge individual for quotation.

STEPS:

to hold the quota, you can leave your name at this post first, the final confirmation can be waited until we release the whole figure sample for the ordered friends to approve. You can change the mind if u don't like it finally, but if the quota are full and no one change the mind, then I can't help, haha. That's why i ask the interested friends to call hold first.

Afterward, normal procurement steps as below:

send email to the above email for the address, we will then base on your address and ask the price for shipping by HK Post Office.

We will reply you the charges including the shipping for your settlement.

pay through PAYPAL at our account: [email protected]

leave a message here once paid and we will post it after checked.

As we are the first time to do the trade through this good forum. Please understood that we are still learning.

201209206754.jpg

201209206892.jpg

201207230658.jpg

201207230664.jpg

nursejokerthedarkknight.jpg

thejokerthejoker2860778.jpg

nursejoker229001.jpg

release date: October (scheduled if no delay during processing):yess:

Last edited:
Re: Custom Made Joker Nurse ersion set

hope you guys will like my works, since it just my custom made product and hope to share with you in reasonable price!! Custom Made what you want!!

Sounds interesting but i would wann see the headsculpt and the rest of the accessories . Thanks for making this

will the hair be sculpted or rooted? and will the wig be included too? because some of the photos you posted have him in the wig and some dont.

Interested, but you need to start replying rather than just plugging your email everywhere. Good way to get banned.

Back