Accessory 【TAKING INTEREST】Genuine Leather Accessories for Han Solo (Hot Toys)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chi-te Hsin

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know it’s been very hard for all of us to maintain the leatherette accessories :sick: accessories for our figure collections.

Even if you keep them in a dry place or using oil to take care of them, they will still CRACK someday anyway.
微信图片_20220912214109.jpg

So my friend and I have been working on this and eventually we made it!

Our first solution is the boots for Han Solo from Hot Toys, and it's made with genuine leather, stable enough and perfectly matches the Hot Toys’ peg.

图片1.jpg

I’m really appreciate to the talented Beastmaster(y) for providing some advice for the details so that we can make the boots even better.

图片2.jpg

And this is the NEWEST VERSION below:

图片3.jpg

NOW, I'm start taking interest for the boots and the price is as below (exclude shipping fee).

1 pair is 140$
2 pairs will be 250$
3 pairs will be 330$

We are still working on other accessories such as the belt/holster and others…

微信图片_20220912115645.jpg

图片5.jpg

图片4.jpg

Last edited:
definitely interested in both boots and ANH holster. Hopefully you guys will consider eventually doing Jedi Luke boots and belt replacements in real leather as well 🙏

Last edited:
These boots look excellent. Interested, but I already put a deposit down for the other Han boots on this forum, dont know if I can afford both.

I'm interested in 2 sets, would like to see them on the figure first

Back