Clothing set [RISE] CLOSED: DARTH VADER Genuine Leather Jumper

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, I got some PM goin on both here and FB. Looks like I will open limited 2nd run but with slightly different in price due all the involving material and work costs going up. I will open new order list after I finish my Indiana Jones. I need to focus on Indi so will not disappoint people who support me. Thanks all.
great news! now that I have an SS Vader, I'd love to have a real leather jumpsuit for him.

I’m interested.
Is this a widespread issue with both the 1/6 & 1/4 scale HT Vaders?
I think with pleather, it always depends in the conditions that you have it displayed in but at someone point, it will start to deteriorate, just a matter of when. For some it’s sooner than others, but I think no matter what, it will most likely eventually happen. For me, this jumpsuit will be a back up for when that eventually happens

I think with pleather, it always depends in the conditions that you have it displayed in but at someone point, it will start to deteriorate, just a matter of when. For some it’s sooner than others, but I think no matter what, it will most likely eventually happen. For me, this jumpsuit will be a back up for when that eventually happens
Thanks G,
I guess I need to be looking at investing in several of these including the 1/4” scale.

I got the 1/4 and am super happy with it. Interested in the 1/6 version now for the Hot Toys ESB

I’m interested in HT 1/4 and Medicom 1:6.

how do I get on the list?

this is very good news

Back